War on Christmas

TweetyBird

:yawn: I'll answer your question when you answer mine (Eph 4:14). :chz4brnz:

Eph 4
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 that we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15 but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16 from whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

TweetyBird

:yawn: Eph 4:14, Jn 8:37 :mario:

Matt 2
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judæa in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2 saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. 3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born. 5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judæa: for thus it is written by the prophet, 6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared. 8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. 10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. 11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. 12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
This is the thread "war on Christmas". What does this have to do with witchcraft and satanism? Are you saying that Jesus' birth is satanic?

There must be something wrong with you too! think about it. She is unable to write and only posts a few words and then links. She never makes any point through dialogue. have you not noticed this? It is as if you are arguing with a mindless machine. I blame members like you for encouraging her!

TweetyBird

There must be something wrong with you too! think about it. She is unable to write and only posts a few words and then links. She never makes any point through dialogue. have you not noticed this? It is as if you are arguing with a mindless machine. I blame members like you for encouraging her!

My posts were intentional, regardless of the apparent non-dialogue. I am thrilled to take any opportunity to promote the birth of Jesus Christ - the Greatest Gift to mankind --- ultimately, predominately, preeminently. I am pretty impressed that no matter how hard people try, they can never overcome the fact that the world will celebrate Jesus' birth on Dec 25. I am amazed all over again and rejoice every holiday season. Merry Christmas - Rejoice, Christ was sent!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I like Christmas. My problem is starting posts with no dialogue. Serpentdove was given a fair warning by one of the most understanding moderators. Now she is banned. This tells me she is incapable of posting dialogue.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I like Christmas. My problem is starting posts with no dialogue...

Move over Sophocles (Ingraham).
drool.gif
Ro 1:16

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
She is unable to write and only posts a few words and then links. She never makes any point through dialogue...
:yawn: Some opinion of mine you're interested in?
drool.gif
You sure? You'd have to leave your safe space.
smiley438.gif

It is as if you are arguing with a mindless machine.
:yawn: We can handle the truth (Ro 1:16). You're going to be happier not reading thread updates. Don'tcha think? :freak:

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt Mk 9:41, 13:7, 25:8, 40, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Jud 1:9

Last edited: