Wall Street .vs. Main Street

rexlunae

Yes, the coal is wealth if there is a market for it.

Well, mostly what I was looking for was an example of what you were talking in your last post, a thing that is "not base in actual wealth". I can easily come up with an idea of what wealth is, but I'm trying to figure out what you're saying isn't.

rexlunae

Name one thing Mnuchin has enacted that is not in accord with Trump's America first policy?

Nothing that I know of. But then, if he simply declines to aggressively enforce the law, it might never result in a specific action that could come to light. The Obama administration was, in my opinion, too lenient on bankers who broke the law, but they still at least extracted large fines from banks for things like money laundering and market fixing. What if Mnuchin just doesn't do anything about those cases? How would we find out? He's certainly in a position to profit from such decisions, or to help his friends profit. And the Office of Government Ethics has been fatally undermined by Trumps unwillingness to work with them, so it's hard to know what conflicts he might have.