Victim Blaming - A Retard Magnet?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Question for Doser...

I see you have several incarnations that are still active here on the boards. I see you have several computers at your school's library that you can log into at assorted and sundry hours.

Are you and your former incarnations repping yourselves?

Honestly?

nope

only one other name is still active, and i only log on with that one if i want to cut and paste from something

i burned the others

and i don't pay much attention to rep

1PeaceMaker

no, no

I made it just for you guys

Proverbs 26:27 - this thread is for you, Dozer. You dug this pit yourself.

Put another way, you rolled that stone - but you are apparently to "clever" to get out of the way so it's rolled back onto you.

1PeaceMaker

I have in issue with taking all supposed victims at their word. There is so much fraud going on that all avenues must be considered when going into court.

Well, this thread isn't about taking victims at their word.

This thread is about real victims that Dozer is stuck on blaming.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, this thread isn't about taking victims at their word.

This thread is about real victims that Dozer is stuck on blaming.

nope - this thread is a playground for you silly tards to play in

you better go see what's keeping tam

1PeaceMaker

you wouldn't understand proverbs if you were smacked across the nose with it

Is that what happened to you? You tried to read it, but it didn't make sense so you tried smacking yourself silly with it? Or did someone else misuse it on you?

Poor guy. Brain damage is a dog.

glorydaz

I have in issue with taking all supposed victims at their word. There is so much fraud going on that all avenues must be considered when going into court.

Exactly. They should have to be able to check off at least five of these categories, and provide proof.

1. woman
2. minority
3. uneducated
4. abused
5. over weight
6. ugly
7. transgender
8. gay, lesbian, etc.
9. handicapped (physically or mentally)
10. homeless
11. bad teeth
12. short

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Question for Doser...

I see you have several incarnations that are still active here on the boards. I see you have several computers at your school's library that you can log into at assorted and sundry hours.

Are you and your former incarnations repping yourselves?

Honestly?

No, I think they're all legit, I give Doser a few reps per day worth 2,147 points each. If a person has a few big rep folks repping them it goes up quick.