Very Sad Turn of Events

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
We contracted some work at Tripler Army Hospital last year. Some left wingers tried to keep Trump’s picture out of the VA so I had the crew paint it on the exterior wall. Enjoy
1f614a400176452d8608342cdebdc217.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexlunae

All true. I have to believe the supernatural is at work because there is no rational explanation for their seething hatred and utter willingness to believe lies.

The age old spiritual battle between good and evil has manifested itself in the material realm under many guises over millennia and I believe it is happening now in American politics & society.

You want to bemoan the loss of substantive debate here? Well, check yourself. As long as we're in a straightforward battle between good and evil, what debate can there be? You're so convinced that Trump is the second coming that you can't see any fault with him. My side isn't innocent on that count either, but of course we see ourselves in a good-versus-evil battle between ourselves and the new Nazis Trump brought with him. Of course, it sorta feeds that narrative that some actual Nazis and neo-Confederates have shown up on Trump's side, but it sure doesn't make it easy to have a chat.

I'd love to know how we could have that discussion you want to have. But I don't see how it's attainable. And that's because of how our battle lines are drawn.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We contracted some work at Tripler Army Hospital last year. Some left wingers tried to keep Trump’s picture out of the VA so I had the crew paint it on the exterior wall. Enjoy
1f614a400176452d8608342cdebdc217.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a disgrace.It's not even real, c';mon man.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
“If all our government and president can do is send thoughts and prayers, then it’s time for victims to be the change that we need to see,” Emma Gonzalez - survivor of Trump incompetence and hypocrisy.