Uh oh. Did you feel that?

musterion

1%2B1ninetymiles6WISQ1qj46iqo1_540.jpg

rexlunae

This story is to the DNC what the stupid little exhaust port was to the Death Star.

A conveniently invented plot device?

If Trump is even 1/10th of the 8th dimensional chess player that they all claimed Obama was (but wasn't) some theorize that a lot of what we see going on as hamstringing the Admin could be a cleverly devised smoke to take any attention away from investigations like this. I'd like to think that's true...how else can you drain the swamp?

Trump is one-dimensional.

rexlunae

Oh yeah, I forgot, that must mean the Russians did it. DUH, the same way any hacker gets access !!!

Well, no. The reason it's believed to be Russia is reportedly because of forensic traces discovered on the targeted systems. If there's a second (or third, as two groups believed to be connected to Russia have been identified), that doesn't change anything unless everyone has misidentified these groups from before the attacks on the DNC or Podesta ever occurred.

I'm just pointing out that the convenient explanation doesn't actually work.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, no. The reason it's believed to be Russia is reportedly because of forensic traces discovered on the targeted systems. If there's a second (or third, as two groups believed to be connected to Russia have been identified), that doesn't change anything unless everyone has misidentified these groups from before the attacks on the DNC or Podesta ever occurred.
Let's stick to the real story, not the 10 month old farce. This traitor tried to escape the country, he's a felon. Much of his family has already left, he got busted. Smashed computers and destroying other evidence. Bank fraud.

rexlunae

Let's stick to the real story, not the 10 month old farce. This traitor tried to escape the country, he's a felon. Much of his family has already left, he got busted. Smashed computers and destroying other evidence. Bank fraud.

No doubt about it, he looks pretty guilty. His actions betray him.

You were the one who suggested this somehow vindicates Russia.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Let's stick to the real story, not the 10 month old farce.
That's what Nixon said. :D ...sort of.

This traitor tried to escape the country,
I'm pretty sure he hasn't been charged as a traitor. :plain: Let's try to stick to the actual story here while we're, you know, sticking with it.

he's a felon
There's been a trial? Or is it only my patience?

Much of his family has already left
Which means what? Is the literal word "left" now suspicious to you guys?

he got busted. Smashed computers and destroying other evidence. Bank fraud.
Looks like. Doesn't look like anything else though. Not with what's on hand.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's what Nixon said. :D ...sort of.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't been charged as a traitor. :plain: Let's try to stick to the actual story here while we're, you know, sticking with it.

There's been a trial? Or is it only my patience?

Which means what? Is the literal word "left" now suspicious to you guys?

Looks like. Doesn't look like anything else though. Not with what's on hand.
Just wait Town, the party is just getting started. AG Sessions is cooking up some nice investigations, the tables have turned. Bwaaa Haaa Haaa Ha Ha

rexlunae

Just wait Town, the party is just getting started. AG Sessions is cooking up some nice investigations, the tables have turned. Bwaaa Haaa Haaa Ha Ha

See, that's the problem with the way you are approaching this whole thing. Even if true, so what? If there's something to find, that's all to the good. But if what you want is revenge against Democrats for...I don't know...existing?...passing a health care bill?...you're gonna be disappointed. It's really no skin off my back, or anyone here, as long as justice is served, and it doesn't get Donald's neck out of the noose he and his Klan have placed around it.

At the moment, it looks like some staffer or consultants were doing bad things, and DWS and others were victims of a crime.