Uh oh. Did you feel that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
User banned from thread for derailing it, but we have to keep this post so ban remains in effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

musterion

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz reportedly fired him ONLY NOW.

ONLY NOW did she fire him.

The guy had to have been under surveillance if he got busted trying to make for the airport.

While, if the reports are accurate, he still worked for DWS.

If he gets sent up without pulling a Vince Foster in custody, he'll point finger at DWS. That in turn could spark a chain reaction leading all the way to Coughy Rodham McCanklePantsuit herself and possibly Obama.

Far out.

glorydaz

The guy had to have been under surveillance if he got busted trying to make for the airport.

If he gets sent up without pulling a Vince Foster in custody, he'll point finger at DWS. That in turn could spark a chain reaction leading all the way to Coughy Rodham McCanklePantsuit herself and possibly Obama.

Far out.

It's nice to know someone is investigating the other side of the aisle. I was afraid all the efforts were against Trump. What I like is that I had seen no leaks about this at all. :thumb:

glorydaz

The Russians didn't do it !!!!!

And this guy is Pakistani. His family members had already returned there. They were involved, too. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood....like Huma Abedin was reported to have had, also. :think:

Just the tip of the iceberg. This whole Russian thing is a good cover....very convenient.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Far out.

Oh, I hope so!

musterion

The Russia thing was already petering out so now there's going to have to be a "huge breaking story" in the next few days to suck all oxygen away from this arrest. Next couple days...watch...

musterion

It's nice to know someone is investigating the other side of the aisle. I was afraid all the efforts were against Trump. What I like is that I had seen no leaks about this at all. :thumb:

This story is to the DNC what the stupid little exhaust port was to the Death Star.

If Trump is even 1/10th of the 8th dimensional chess player that they all claimed Obama was (but wasn't) some theorize that a lot of what we see going on as hamstringing the Admin could be a cleverly devised smoke to take any attention away from investigations like this. I'd like to think that's true...how else can you drain the swamp?