Two Day Prophecy

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
When the bible speaks about Israel, it is speaking about all of the Elect, Goyim included.

: )

Yes! And No... : ) The sacrifice is provided and the grafting has occured... but... there are matters that haven't occured yet.

I find peace with you...

Quibbling here feels unprofitable.
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] is special to God, but seems to specialize in division 101. On that note... I'm out for a bit.

CherubRam

: )

Yes! And No... : ) The sacrifice is provided and the grafting has occured... but... there are matters that haven't occured yet.

I find peace with you...

Quibbling here feels unprofitable.
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] is special to God, but seems to specialize in division 101. On that note... I'm out for a bit.

If you mean that there are more prophecies to be fulfilled, then that is true. OK. Talk to you later when you get back. Bye.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I believe EE thought that's what you meant.

He is literal Israelites believer that all Jews will be saved without accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Meshak,

Are you a Jehovahs Witness troll? You couldn't articulate what I truly believe if your life depended on it.

#Meshak is a potential troll.

Interplanner

Correct. The New Testament can not be clearly understood without the Old Testament.

Actually there are a lot of people here who make a mess of the NT because they do not interp the OT as the NT does. There are 2500 uses of the OT, but they insist on their own interp of it, especially about another outstanding land promise that God 'needs' to fulfill.

CherubRam

Actually there are a lot of people here who make a mess of the NT because they do not interp the OT as the NT does. There are 2500 uses of the OT, but they insist on their own interp of it, especially about another outstanding land promise that God 'needs' to fulfill.
What can a person do to make it easier for people to understand what they are reading? I always recommend doing a key word study search, see all that may apply.