Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
I DID! I don't understand why it does that to me! :madmad:
:chuckle: There's a vBulletin feature that automatically converts posts that are in all caps to all lower-case. Unfortunately that messes up the :BRAVO: smiley if that's the only thing in a post. (If you quote something that is not in all caps, the filter doesn't work. It only works if EVERYTHING within the post is in caps.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently, editing the post after the fact also gets around the all caps filter... unless that's just because I'm an admin.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Thanks Turbo! At least now I know why that happens to me. It was driving me nuts because on these POTD threads, you can't edit your own posts.

koban

Turbo said:
Apparently, editing the post after the fact also gets around the all caps filter... unless that's just because I'm an admin.

No - I do it all the time. I often don't catch typos until I've posted, so I always proofread a second time.

koban

Clete said:
Thanks Turbo! At least now I know why that happens to me. It was driving me nuts because on these POTD threads, you can't edit your own posts.

Hey! You're rihgt!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Turbo said:

No, we can edit around it, too. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to post :D in the Shout Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.