Turbo & the Sibbie's Baby Poll Thread

taoist

the Sibbie said:
How do you think my neck feels?
Yet another answer to why god created high heels.

;)

Isn't anyone wondering about GENDER? Or are all just assuming that any ship that big's gotta be a she?

Launch date: 9/23
Champaign busting: 2:45 pm
Tonnage: 0.0057
Draft: .31 fathoms

Congrats, you two!

erinmarie

taoist said:

;)

Isn't anyone wondering about GENDER? Or are all just assuming that any ship that big's gotta be a she?

Congrats, you two!

11 pounds 4 ounces! Wow! Turbo was a huge baby and he weighed 10 pounds even, I think.

the Sibbie

taoist said:

;)
With a foot and a half difference, I don't think I could find heels that would help. I'd have to invest in some stilts!

That was announced in this thread. That's why I didn't ask for that info.

Yikes! Making the pregnant lady figure out conversions! But thanks to the help of family and the internet, I don't have to!

Congrats, you two!
Thanks! :D

taoist

Hey, one of my best pals at 5' 2" (in heels) and 98 lbs (before preggohood) gave birth to a ten-pounder, whoops, I meant to say a pair of ten-pounders, twins that is. Dropped 50 lbs the day of delivery! And you think your giant belly picture was something!

And you wonder why us guys can't understand women.

See you in pain? Perish the thought. You've been listening to too many rumors. That "burn Freak" conspiracy is simply not headed by me. Nor have I ever asked anyone to join such a conspiracy. I deny everything. Don't believe the possum. He's been hanging out with BillyBob.

the Sibbie

taoist said:
Hey, one of my best pals at 5' 2" (in heels) and 98 lbs (before preggohood) gave birth to a ten-pounder, whoops, I meant to say a pair of ten-pounders, twins that is. Dropped 50 lbs the day of delivery! And you think your giant belly picture was something!
Wow, twenty pounds of baby! That's a lot! Poor woman! Was she on bed rest and was she overdue?

And you wonder why us guys can't understand women.
Isn't the female body an amazing masterpiece? :D

See you in pain? Perish the thought. You've been listening to too many rumors. That "burn Freak" conspiracy is simply not headed by me. Nor have I ever asked anyone to join such a conspiracy. I deny everything. Don't believe the possum. He's been hanging out with BillyBob.
Posuuuummmmms! (from StrongBad's "TEEN GIRL SQUAD!")

taoist

the Sibbie said:
Wow, twenty pounds of baby! That's a lot! Poor woman! Was she on bed rest and was she overdue?
No, and yes -- about two weeks. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I actually gave her a ride on my bike when she was eight months stoked. I think she topped out at 170-some-odd pounds. But she was active the whole way through.

Isn't the female body an amazing masterpiece? :D
Whoa, talk about baiting the boy for trouble.

:shut:

Changing the subject quickly -- I think I'll leave the tale of Lynn catching the runaway horse with student rider (at 8 and a half months) for another time. But it actually happened. I was there.

Posuuuummmmms! (from StrongBad's "TEEN GIRL SQUAD!")
That there stuff will rot your brain, little girl. I'm thinking you should stick to pickles and ice cream.

;)

the Sibbie

taoist said:
No, and yes -- about two weeks. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I actually gave her a ride on my bike when she was eight months stoked. I think she topped out at 170-some-odd pounds. But she was active the whole way through.
Yikes! I'm sure her family or husband or whoever sure would never let you hear the end of that!

Whoa, talk about baiting the boy for trouble.

:shut:
Sorry. LOL

Changing the subject quickly -- I think I'll leave the tale of Lynn catching the runaway horse with student rider (at 8 and a half months) for another time. But it actually happened. I was there.
Ok, now you've just lost me. :dizzy: Is this some fairy tale or is Lynn the woman pregnant with the twins?

That there stuff will rot your brain, little girl. I'm thinking you should stick to pickles and ice cream.

;)
That stuff is funny! I suppose it takes a certain type of personality to appreciate it, though. Ice cream will make me fat! I've had to slow down all my intake of sweets and seconds. The weight had just been adding on too rapidly..(I have such a sweet tooth, pregnant or not)..but I've been trying to cut back some and I think it's close to being under control.

taoist

the Sibbie,
Yikes! I'm sure her family or husband or whoever sure would never let you hear the end of that!

taoist,
Husband. I didn't tell him. I guess it just slipped my mind.

:devil:

Besides, I'd known her about ten years longer than he had. She and her little sis used to hit me up for ice cream. I guess I got used to spoiling 'em. Anyway it's not my job to tell little girls no.

the Sibbie,
Sorry. LOL

taoist,
I've got enough problems keeping erinmarie from getting me in trouble. I don't know if I can handle it outnumbered.

the Sibbie,
Ok, now you've just lost me. :dizzy: Is this some fairy tale or is Lynn the woman pregnant with the twins?

taoist,
Nope. And nope. Lynn is actually pretty close to my age, unlike Dawn, who's pretty close to ... well, your age, I'm guessing. Lynn and her hubbie Steve are Wisconsin buds of mine I used to decompress with when the Chicago neighborhood got too ... well, bloody.

We worked Ren faires together for a while. Steve had the tiger act. Lynn played Bloody Mary. I worked the sword booth. My gal was a wench.

Nowadays she trains horses and their riders. She's got trophies from back when. Even though she was too preggo to train, she could still give lessons. I was out visiting the farm with her when one of her students horse's got spooked. She ran it down after it dumped the rider. What a sight to see!

erinmarie

Oh man!! I could barely even walk during my last two pregnancies...and my pelvis is STILL out of place from my pregnancy with Max! I can't even begin to imagine chasing down a horse!!!

the Sibbie

taoist said:
taoist,
Nope. And nope. Lynn is actually pretty close to my age, unlike Dawn, who's pretty close to ... well, your age, I'm guessing. Lynn and her hubbie Steve are Wisconsin buds of mine I used to decompress with when the Chicago neighborhood got too ... well, bloody.

We worked Ren faires together for a while. Steve had the tiger act. Lynn played Bloody Mary. I worked the sword booth. My gal was a wench.
Is that a circus?

Nowadays she trains horses and their riders. She's got trophies from back when. Even though she was too preggo to train, she could still give lessons. I was out visiting the farm with her when one of her students horse's got spooked. She ran it down after it dumped the rider. What a sight to see!
She chased this horse on foot?! :noway:

Last edited by a moderator:

taoist

the Sibbie,
Is that a circus?

taoist,
Only in a manner of speaking. :chuckle:

There are Renaissance Faires all over the US. I met Steve and Lynn at the Bristol fair, up near the Illinois/Wisconsin border. "Tourists" pay to visit the kingdom, and then keep paying. LOL. Or you might almost call it a queendom, cause the royalty was mostly gay ... and quite amusing, too.

It was highly unusual to have tigers at a Ren faire. Steve was also a tiger groom for a circus winter camp nearby, and had an arrangement to work them there during the faire season (about 8 weeks during the summer).

Dawn's little sis got a ride on one of the baby elephants at the winter quarters one year. Yes, I'm an awesome uncle. Just ask Ono.

the Sibbie,
She chased this horse on foot?!

taoist,
She didn't just chase that horse on foot. She caught it, mounted it and reined it in before riding it back to her fallen student. I think you can figure out which one she cared more about! Of course, it was in a fenced training pasture so it couldn't cross the whole country, but still, even a small pasture leaves a lot of running room.

Steve had some special words for her when she got home. I don't believe I'd enjoy being on the receiving end of that one. Not that he even raised his voice.

There's a reason she calls him Mountain.

Oh, in case you're wondering. The "empress," Rowan Aria, came out just fine. Last time I saw her, Rowan (5 then; 6, now!) wanted a ride on the motorcycle from Uncle Jesse. I had to say no.

There's a reason she calls him Mountain.

Emo

Date of Birth: 9-28-05
Time of Birth (EDT*):4:15am
Weight:8 lbs. 5oz.
Length:22 in.

Turbo & Sibbie, could we get an update please?