Trump's organized crime ties

nikolai_42

This is an article written before the last election when Trump made an abortive attempt at running for the Presidency :

Trump's Crime Ties

This is a man Jerry Fallwell Jr. endorses (along with a huge mixed bag that includes everyone from Phyillis Schlafly to Dennis Rodman to Vladmir Putin...).

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
google "new york city" and "construction industry"

kinda hard to get anything done in nyc without construction labor/unions/organized crime involvement

nikolai_42

google "new york city" and "construction industry"

kinda hard to get anything done in nyc without construction labor/unions/organized crime involvement

No doubt - a thought I had as well (which is what led to this thread). But Trump isn't focused on building in NYC anymore.

Again, this isn't proof positive of anything other than Trump associates with some unsavory types (lest we forget Hillary and Alinsky...this is not a partisan jab). And whatever the reason for those mob ties (and however loose or close they may be) the truth is that they are there. How deep do they run?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is an article written before the last election when Trump made an abortive attempt at running for the Presidency :

Trump's Crime Ties

This is a man Jerry Fallwell Jr. endorses (along with a huge mixed bag that includes everyone from Phyillis Schlafly to Dennis Rodman to Vladmir Putin...).

You Liberals just can't stop weeping, can you? Face it, Donald Trump is OUR President. We had to put up with your guy for 8 solid years, now, it's our turn. Grow up!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What makes you think I'm a liberal? Or were you referring to the man who wrote the article?

Are you saying you created the Thread in order to welcome in our new President and give him an opportunity to show us what he has to offer? Or, were you trying to join the liberal attack to continue attacking Trump's character?

nikolai_42

Are you saying you created the Thread in order to welcome in our new President and give him an opportunity to show us what he has to offer? Or, were you trying to join the liberal attack to continue attacking Trump's character?

You'll note the thread was created well before Trump was even made the GOP's nominee. I had concerns about his affiliations then and I still do. Obama was a disaster (and Hillary would have put us over the edge) but I'm still not sold on Trump himself. I hope he does most of what he said he will do, but he's still a bit of an unknown. I wouldn't vouch for his character even if he does end up undoing a lot of the damage done in the last 8 years (and adding at least 2 conservative SC Justices). Remember that this is the man who didn't like having to ask God for forgiveness...and who said "Nobody reads the bible more than me.". There's exaggeration for effect and then there's rather transparent pandering. This clearly falls into the latter category.

I'm not saying someone has to be a Christian to be a great President, but everything I've seen about Trump's candor regarding character and faith is paper thin. I would respect him much more if he came out and said something like "I respect people who read the bible but I don't do so that much. I live by a rigorous code of {whatever}". It makes his statements on things like abortion that much more questionable. Sure...he came out clearly pro-choice in one of the final debates, but his character seems to be much like any other politician - he will say what he needs to say to get what he wants. About the only thing I can say for sure is that his business sense makes him seem like a no-nonsense leader. He will probably be efficient. And the main determinant of his success (in my view) is how much he actually lets his advisors advise. That was one of Reagan's big strengths.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Open your eyes to the truth Grosnick. Now that Hillary has been defeated and there is no threat of her being made President, you can let your guard down and acknowledge that the guy you voted for is a lying degenerate scumbag.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Open your eyes to the truth Grosnick. Now that Hillary has been defeated and there is no threat of her being made President, you can let your guard down and acknowledge that the guy you voted for is a lying degenerate scumbag.

Yet, another ignorant post coming from ACW. What a guy. You should stick with your, "Hate Homosexuals Threads." After all, that's your only reason for continuing to survive.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet, another ignorant post coming from ACW. What a guy. You should stick with your, "Hate Homosexuals Threads." After all, that's your only reason for continuing to survive.

I know that you just squeeeeel with joy every time you view my avatar of your degenerate President Elect proudly flying the rainbow flag of death, but try to concentrate on the theme of this thread, not buggery Grossie.

Donald the degenerate has ties with not only the NY crime syndicate but with the Russian mafia.

Care to defend those ties?

Donald Trump’s Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know that you just squeeeeel with joy every time you view my avatar of your degenerate President Elect proudly flying the rainbow flag of death, but try to concentrate on the theme of this thread, not buggery Grossie.

Donald the degenerate has ties with not only the NY crime syndicate but with the Russian mafia.

Is there anything in this world that you like, let alone, love? I see you as a guy who is filled with hatred and has a black heart.

nikolai_42

Ties and affiliations aren't always determinative. After all, the mob and the Russians are hardly what you would call pro-homosexual...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ties and affiliations aren't always determinative. After all, the mob and the Russians are hardly what you would call pro-homosexual...

If Donald Trump tries flying his rainbow flag in front of Putin...

You started your thread off pretty good, and then became apologetic. Work on your technique, either Trump is corrupt or he isn't.

nikolai_42

If Donald Trump tries flying his rainbow flag in front of Putin...

You started your thread off pretty good, and then became apologetic. Work on your technique, either Trump is corrupt or he isn't.

The point there is that his ties are somewhat contradictory. I can go after him for being in bed with organized crime and you demonize him for being (at best) soft on homosexuality. On the issue of homosexual rights, the LGBT crowd and the mob are not going to agree. Likewise, organized crime and the evangelical crowd are going to agree (broadly speaking) on "family values" and probably on gun control. Describing anyone in terms of a single issue (unless that happens to be their defining motivation) inevitably ends up mischaracterizing him. I'm not being apologetic - just as realistic as I can be.