Trump's emotional insability and its consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
You really need to find a better excuse.

I don't need an excuse. It's called an Election and I can send whatever nutcase I want to the White House. It's just sweet gravy that he did it for half what Hillary spent to lose.
Business Man.

fool

Hall of Fame
Trump’s first wife Ivana questioned about allegations he raped her during interview on marriage
Former model made rape allegation in 1991 during couple's divorce
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...w-fox-and-friends-time-magazine-a7993041.html

He became infuriated with her, and rape was his way of expressing his aggression, according to her deposition.

The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually.
https://www.snopes.com/are-we-not-going-to-talk-about-trump/

Trump’s first wife Ivana questioned about allegations he raped her during interview on marriage
Former model made rape allegation in 1991 during couple's divorce

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...w-fox-and-friends-time-magazine-a7993041.html

Trump is not a very stable person.

Horse Crap.
Your Snopes links combines three different unrelated claims and calls the verdict "mixed".
Everyone should take the time to read the Snopes link and see how despicable Snopes is in their "Journalism".

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump has burned bridges with so many top figures in his administration that he cannot easily acquire a new group of trusted allies. He has often directed wrath at principal members of his leadership team. Trump allows rumors to fly suggesting that current leaders such as Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Generals H. R. McMaster and John Kelly will have to go. In this tense working environment, there has been a huge turnover of principal aides. “Morale is the worse its ever been,” a Republican strategist told the Washington Postrecently. “Nobody knows what to expect.”

Journalists now report that the president has become deeply frustrated, is seething with anger, and frequently lashes out against supposed enemies. That erratic and aggressive behavior could soon turn more severe. If threats against Trump’s leadership intensify, top officials in Washington may feel like Defense Secretary James Schlesinger, who worried about President Nixon’s capacity to govern in a time of severe personal stress. If a related emergency develops, leaders in Washington will need to step forward courageously and prevent a calamity.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/is-trump-losing-it/

rexlunae

I don't need an excuse. It's called an Election and I can send whatever nutcase I want to the White House. It's just sweet gravy that he did it for half what Hillary spent to lose.
Business Man.

Yes, you can vote for any fool you want. But no amount of business savvy excuses blatant criminality or incompetence.

fool

Hall of Fame
Yes, you can vote for any fool you want. But no amount of business savvy excuses blatant criminality or incompetence.

Are you going to impeach him while he's still in office? It's been a year now.

rexlunae

It takes time to do it right, and we're only a quarter of the way in, less than that if he gets reelected. But if Mueller doesn't get him while he's in office, he'll get him in retirement, and that'll clear up the question about indicting a sitting president*.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
People laugh about it, but if Trump manages to get Kim to give up nukes, and allow verification inspections, it will save his presidency.

And rightfully so. Other than his tariff, nothing is as critical as the North Korean issue.

If he fails, it's one more deal that he couldn't close. But maybe he can. Pray for him.

rexlunae

People laugh about it, but if Trump manages to get Kim to give up nukes, and allow verification inspections, it will save his presidency.

And rightfully so. Other than his tariff, nothing is as critical as the North Korean issue.

If he fails, it's one more deal that he couldn't close. But maybe he can. Pray for him.

This seems to be a case of Trump being impulsive, apparently acting without consulting with anyone who actually knows anything. Yeah, if it pans out, that would be amazing, but more likely, we'll see the whole thing scrapped, or Trump agrees to let North Korea take over South Korea and maybe Guam. It's basically just our dotard trying to get some kind of deal with Kim.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
12117711_f520.jpg

5e1efb241addee7ce3a1e73539aa7d45.jpg

*********************************************************************************
Someone with a narcissist personality disorder should not be President!

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This seems to be a case of Trump being impulsive, apparently acting without consulting with anyone who actually knows anything. Yeah, if it pans out, that would be amazing, but more likely, we'll see the whole thing scrapped, or Trump agrees to let North Korea take over South Korea and maybe Guam. It's basically just our dotard trying to get some kind of deal with Kim.

There's this:
Trump isn't very smart, but he's very, very good at getting people to trust him. And I think Kim recognizes a kindred spirit in Trump. Trump might just get away with snockering Kim on some kind of agreement, promising him rainbows and happiness, if he just gives up nukes.

I'd say the odds are against it, but it's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.