Trump's Administration Picks

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
MLK said to judge people by the content of their character not the color of their skin. Today's racist Democrats choose to judge people by the color of their skin not the content of their character.

They make no mention of black officers who shoot black suspects. Hell, they called a Latino white and a white woman black. For people who choose to acknowledge reality, these things show that the agenda is not pro-black, it is anti-white.

There a bunch of morons- that is what this country has labored under for the past eight years, and they don't even have the capacity to concede the election because of how far into insanity they have gone.

They are all American sellouts who tried to dissolve the country into a global agenda that cancels out the white man- Trump should pick the harshest administration, and administer it fully :rolleyes:

The Berean

ACultureWarrior:

He held a private meeting with the mainstream media and gave them an hour long tongue-lashing. He berated them for an entire hour. He called them liars to their faces.

Yeah. Your video may not be too far off.

And I'm loving it.
I genuinely curious Trad, how did you come to embrace white nationalism? Aren't you in college studying philosophy? I don't see many educated professional philosopher folks embracing white nationalism, at least in my observations.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Realistically?

I'm not sure.

It does send a good strong message to the Black Lives Matter movement, though. ;)
Trying to pass a law in TEXAS that it is a hate crime to attack a police officer.