Trumplicity

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Trumpster gradually discarding his base to the local dumpster.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a1013pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.c0236f5d7c4f

Can't say ya'll didn't know,
your false idol is all show.

Trumplicity...

So much, for ya'll's felicity.
Fake News

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed that DACA and border security were discussed, but she said excluding border wall funding from a package deal was “certainly not agreed to.”

Danoh

Fake News

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed that DACA and border security were discussed, but she said excluding border wall funding from a package deal was “certainly not agreed to.”

Yep - your post is fake news.

Sarah Huckster,
Covering for...
Your Trumpster.

glorydaz

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a1013pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.c0236f5d7c4f

Trumplicity...

Odd you don't see something familiar here. :think:

The Republicans were not lifting a finger to support Trump's agenda....so he turned to the Democrats. Why if not "to provoke them to jealousy". I would not be the least bit surprised to see those who voted for Trump are able to see what the swamp cannot. Trump didn't run for president to get NOTHING done. Get 'er done, Trump. :thumb:

Do I care if the DACA kids are let in? Nope. There was no perfect answer for them.

Let's just see what comes. The Trump haters will hate him no matter which way he heads...no surprise Danoh is among them.

glorydaz

Fake News

You hold out a carrot and keep luring them closer. It's an old trick, but a good one. Keep them grinning and patting themselves on the back and take another step closer to your goal. I'm liking it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
usa-flag-89.gif~c200
Trump won
usa-flag-89.gif~c200

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Trumplicity...

You're a poet. :chuckle:

Breitbart posters are self-immolating at the news. The thread there has over 33K comments, some of which are:

"Ok, IF he goes ahead with amnesty, bye base. We are getting reworked fences and the demonrats get a million new voters. Trumps first dance with the demonrats was supposed to jolt the coward Republicans. Now he's turning into Javanka demo-lite. Sinking into one term territory..."

And

"
LOCK HER UP - LIE
LOCK LOIS LERNER UP - LIE
END DACA DAY 1 - LIE
REPEAL for 7 YEARS - LIE
BUILD A 30FT WALL - LIE
FAST AND FURIOUS NO EXPIRATION OF CHARGES - LIE

@POTUS - AT THIS POINT YOU DO NOT DESERVE A 2ND TERM."

So yeah. He's managing to make enemies everywhere, even in his base - but the bigger issue to me is the damage he's done to the office and to the fabric of this country.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're a poet. :chuckle:

Breitbart posters are self-immolating at the news. The thread there has over 33K comments, some of which are:

"Ok, IF he goes ahead with amnesty, bye base. We are getting reworked fences and the demonrats get a million new voters. Trumps first dance with the demonrats was supposed to jolt the coward Republicans. Now he's turning into Javanka demo-lite. Sinking into one term territory..."

And

"
LOCK HER UP - LIE
LOCK LOIS LERNER UP - LIE
END DACA DAY 1 - LIE
REPEAL for 7 YEARS - LIE
BUILD A 30FT WALL - LIE
FAST AND FURIOUS NO EXPIRATION OF CHARGES - LIE

@POTUS - AT THIS POINT YOU DO NOT DESERVE A 2ND TERM."

So yeah. He's managing to make enemies everywhere, even in his base - but the bigger issue to me is the damage he's done to the office and to the fabric of this country.
Trump NEEDS new haters. The old ones became fans.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

A result of his own making. That is what happens to extremists ... at some point, they will not be extreme enough. In Trump's case, his extremism wasn't even about his religious beliefs, but rather about saying whatever would put him in the WH.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump NEEDS new haters. The old ones became fans.

No matter what he does, you'll support him, patrick. I understand that. But even you may come to realize that this is a good indication that he really has no idea of which direction to go. He doesn't. have. a. clue. He's just the little man behind the curtain, which is all he's been all along.

Pay-no-attention-to-the-man-behind-the-curtain.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Liberals/demonrats: Oh no, what do we do now? Trump isn't being racist and deporting a million Dreamers !!! He is working with and talking to demonrats, oh no !!! What if our voters start liking him? Oh no !!! We have to get conservatives angry about this, oh no !!!
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-donald-trump/index.html

Now CNN is the reason that Trump's base is angry at Trump?

No, Trump is the reason Trump's base is angry at Trump.

Danoh

lol - you sure run accross the perfect Trump describing images :chuckle:

Think I'll make like that precious black young cat I described elsewhere on TOL, and text this one to my various Trump supporting friends :D

Lol - followed by my having to ignore their endless drone texts for the next few days...

Gotta love their strong commitment- to their obvious self-delusion.

:rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
lol - you sure run accross the perfect Trump describing images :chuckle:

I'm glad when someone appreciates them. :)

Think I'll make like that precious black young cat I described elsewhere on TOL, and text this one to my various Trump supporting friends :D

Lol - followed by my having to ignore their endless drone texts for the next few days...

Gotta love their strong commitment- to their obvious self-delusion.

:rotfl:

You're braver than I am. In the Trump era, in real life I tend to avoid talking politics for the most part.