Trump will be reelected

God's Truth

No. What I have demonstrated is paying attention to all the facts, rather than focusing on one positive fact.

Let's not talk about his jokes or what you call lies, tell me exactly which policies he made that are bad and which you believe are good.

eider

Let's not talk about his jokes or what you call lies, tell me exactly which policies he made that are bad and which you believe are good.

Oh yes......... President Trump will be returned to the White House for a second and last term of office.
He will.
But it will be his last term in office and because he will never need the vote again he can focus more upon what he really wants.
He cannot be removed from office for simply changing his mind.
You're going to find out if he is as religious as people think.
You're going to find out if he really cares about employment, or the people, etc.

You're going to find out....... what he really thinks..... about you.

chair

Sure.

Trump has been tough on Iran, which is a welcome break from his predecessor. So that is positive.

Honestly, I thought Trump was weird, not intelligent, and inappropriate from day one. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I remember when he bombed Syria (which Obama backed off from). I thought it was good- but it clear that it was a one shot deal, and the US would back off in the end, leaving the field to the Russians. As happened. With the side effect of dumping the Kurds. Honestly- most US presidents would have done the same. Most of the world knows that the US is an unreliable ally.

The various scandals never interested me. Nor did the impeachment game.

What really got me to be anti-Trump, rather than a bemused bystander, was how he handled the COVID crisis. When the virus was spreading around, one of my first thoughts was "The US will get hit hard. The government is spread out over countless states and cities. Hundreds of health departments. No national health insurance. Difficult to coordinate all those organizations. They're doomed!" A strong president could have helped. Instead Mr. Trump proved to be a blustering and ineffective leader. And, despite your request to nit go into his "so-called lies"- facing the facts honestly is part of leadership. Obama failed in foreign policy because of his skewed world view- he didn't see things as they are, but rather as he wished them to be. Trump failed in the pandemic out of inability to deal with plain facts. His lies make it worse. There are plenty of real things to be upset with China about- the virus is not one of them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh yes......... President Trump will be returned to the White House for a second and last term of office.
He will.

Sure hope so. Four more years of packing the Judiciary with conservative judges will go a long way towards remaking this country - making it great again, as it were. :)

And if we can get RBG off of the Supreme Court, we'll have a good chance of overturning Roe v Wade.

God's Truth

He will.
But it will be his last term in office and because he will never need the vote again he can focus more upon what he really wants.
He cannot be removed from office for simply changing his mind.
You're going to find out if he is as religious as people think.
You're going to find out if he really cares about employment, or the people, etc.

You're going to find out....... what he really thinks..... about you.

You mean you are going to find out that he really does care.

Trump wants another term so he can finish the good he started and do even more good.

God's Truth

Sure.

Trump has been tough on Iran, which is a welcome break from his predecessor. So that is positive.[
Honestly, I thought Trump was weird, not intelligent, and inappropriate from day one. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I remember when he bombed Syria (which Obama backed off from). I thought it was good- but it clear that it was a one shot deal, and the US would back off in the end, leaving the field to the Russians. As happened. With the side effect of dumping the Kurds. Honestly- most US presidents would have done the same. Most of the world knows that the US is an unreliable ally.

Trump doesn't want Americans in endless wars.

The various scandals never interested me. Nor did the impeachment game.

What really got me to be anti-Trump, rather than a bemused bystander, was how he handled the COVID crisis. When the virus was spreading around, one of my first thoughts was "The US will get hit hard. The government is spread out over countless states and cities. Hundreds of health departments. No national health insurance.
We do have have national health insurance. If a person doesn't have the income to by the insurance then they get it paid by the Government.

Difficult to coordinate all those organizations. They're doomed!" A strong president could have helped. Instead Mr. Trump proved to be a blustering and ineffective leader. And, despite your request to nit go into his "so-called lies"- facing the facts honestly is part of leadership. Obama failed in foreign policy because of his skewed world view- he didn't see things as they are, but rather as he wished them to be. Trump failed in the pandemic out of inability to deal with plain facts. His lies make it worse. There are plenty of real things to be upset with China about- the virus is not one of them.

Well I can see and feel how you really tried to keep it unemotional and based on policy, but then you lost it at the end.

Trump stopped flights from China and then soon after he stopped flights coming in from everywhere else.

He did the state governors work by getting them what they needed for a pandemic.

As for China, they deliberately spread the virus to America and Europe and all over the world. The evidence is that they stopped the traveling from Wuhan to anywhere else in China, but allowed travel from Wuhan to America and everywhere else.

You really don't see the crime in that?

chair

Trump stopped flights from China and then soon after he stopped flights coming in from everywhere else.
OK. But when? On January 31, there was a partial travel ban from China, of non-US nationals. This was a week after the Chinese shut down Wuhan. The European travel ban started only in March 11- by then half of Italy was in lockdown.

As for China, they deliberately spread the virus to America and Europe and all over the world. The evidence is that they stopped the traveling from Wuhan to anywhere else in China, but allowed travel from Wuhan to America and everywhere else.

You really don't see the crime in that?
Oh- definitely criminal- if it was true. It's not.
https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-04-2...Rss/index.html
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/tr...el-conspiracy/
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1186627.shtml

Now, do you see the danger in the POTUS making false accusations like this?

God's Truth

OK. But when?

Before yours and every other leader.

On January 31, there was a partial travel ban from China, of non-US nationals. This was a week after the Chinese shut down Wuhan. The European travel ban started only in March 11- by then half of Italy was in lockdown.

Oh- definitely criminal- if it was true. It's not.
https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-04-2...Rss/index.html
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/tr...el-conspiracy/
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1186627.shtml

Now, do you see the danger in the POTUS making false accusations like this?

You go to fact checks as if they are infallible. Those other sites you promote are worthless too. Keep searching.

eider

Are you going to apologize here when you find out?

That's something that you couldn't ever do, imo.

President Trump cannot be displaced for changing his mind, his politics or his amount of religious zeal.
Let's see what happens.
You're going to find out.

chair

Before yours and every other leader.

You go to fact checks as if they are infallible. Those other sites you promote are worthless too. Keep searching.

http://www.niallferguson.com/blog/si...ping-an-update

https://www.econlib.org/update-on-flights-from-china/
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...china-12306684
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/wuhan-...irus-1.4778264

There are all sorts of claims that the Chinese allowed international flights out of Wuhan, but no proof. Most of this nonsense comes out of Niall Fergusson, who has since retracted it (see first link above). Newspapers from January 23 talk about all transportation out of Wuhan being shut down- I haven't found one that said international flights were allowed.

If you have proof- show it. As far as I am concerned, it is part of the "let's blame China for our own failures" plan. In short, lies.

Edit- I happen to subscribe to the Wall Street Journal. I checked it's archives. I noticed these articles toward the end of January:

January 22: [h=1]China Locks Down City at Center of Coronavirus Outbreak[/h] [h=2]Wuhan to halt all outbound flights and trains as authorities try to stem spread of new pneumonialike illness ahead of Lunar New Year; death toll jumps to at least 17[/h] January 26:
[h=1]U.S. Sets Evacuation Plan From Coronavirus-Infected Wuhan[/h] [h=2]The State Department is organizing a flight out of the Chinese city to extricate diplomats and a limited number of private U.S. citizens[/h]
January 29: [h=1]Americans Evacuated From Wuhan Pass Initial Health Screens for Coronavirus[/h] [h=2]Plane lands at an air base in California, where more than 200 passengers will continue to be monitored for symptoms of deadly virus[/h] MORENO VALLEY, Calif.—More than 200 Americans evacuating from the Chinese city at the center of the coronavirus epidemic landed at an Air Reserve base near this city outside Los Angeles on Wednesday morning, bookending a journey that involved multiple screenings for symptoms of the deadly virus. If there still were international flights- why did they need a special evacuation?

January 29:
[h=1]An American Mother’s Desperate Attempt to Get Out of Wuhan With Her Daughter[/h] [h=2]The Dickeys saw no reason to fear coronavirus in China—until they faced a lockdown, and Hermione got a fever[/h] SHANGHAI—When Priscilla Dickey learned the U.S. government was planning an evacuation flight out of the Chinese city at the center of the largest quarantine zone in history, she was desperate to get a seat for her 8-year-old daughter, Hermione.

Hermione was with her mother in Wuhan when authorities abruptly blocked transportation in and around the metropolis of 11 million people. The lockdown was China’s risky bid to slow the spread of a dangerous coronavirus—and Hermione had a fever.

I suppose the WSJ is suspect as a liberal anti-Trump lying rag?

eider

Sure you can.

Will you admit you are really out there when you see your fear was paranoia?

You just don't get it, do you........
I'm simply stating for fact that President Trump cannot be dismissed if he changes his mind about policies during a second term...... that is not a crime.
He won't need to think quite so much for the electorate, because he'll never need its votes again.

All that is fact, regardless of whether you are a right or left leaning voter.

And so whatever he does, I don't need to apologize for anything because I haven't made claims that this might happen. He might not even be returned, although I think he will be.

And I'd never give anything to you anyway......... you've cursed me too many times for me to care about you.

God's Truth

You just don't get it, do you........

You are wrong I definitely understand.

I'm simply stating for fact that President Trump cannot be dismissed if he changes his mind about policies during a second term...... that is not a crime.

He is not going to just start changing his mind and changing his policies. To think like that is a type of paranoia.

He won't need to think quite so much for the electorate, because he'll never need its votes again.

No one knows what the electoral vote will be and it is why Trump in the beginning was going to go against the electoral vote making the deciding factor. However, since he won according to the electoral vote, he doesn't talk against it anymore. Many Americans are confused about the electoral vote.

All that is fact, regardless of whether you are a right or left leaning voter.

And so whatever he does, I don't need to apologize for anything because I haven't made claims that this might happen.

What? Yes you are making that claim that it might happen. smh

He might not even be returned, although I think he will be.

Why do you think he will?

And I'd never give anything to you anyway......... you've cursed me too many times for me to care about you.

Where have I cursed you?