Trump Train...

eider

To show that it is...

Simple.

Rubbish! :D

The President of the United States would not bother to fly around the world to meet another leader of no consequence, and nor did he or has he ever said that Russia was any kind of 'nothing'.

Do you think that your President would shake hands with another leader in front of the World and it be a personal lie? Interesting.

You're shrouded in some kind of double-think whereby you can reverse whatever you don't like into some kind of palatable or usable un-truth.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I see you've been banned. Does that mean you've been DERAILED, as well? :rotfl:

In the end analysis I have come to the conclusion that, the opinions (posts) of far-leftists, atheists/agnostics, and posters who say they are Christians, but in truth, are not, are not worth the time and effort to read what they have to say or to argue with. They're all starting to sound the same and I have no intention of reading anything they have to say. From now on, I'll ONLY read what members of the Body of Christ are saying.

:chuckle:

Apple7

Rubbish! :D

The President of the United States would not bother to fly around the world to meet another leader of no consequence, and nor did he or has he ever said that Russia was any kind of 'nothing'.

Do you think that your President would shake hands with another leader in front of the World and it be a personal lie? Interesting.

You're shrouded in some kind of double-think whereby you can reverse whatever you don't like into some kind of palatable or usable un-truth.

Laughably.....you missed the entire point, lefty...

Apple7

If it's not too much to ask, could you call me a 'Demmy' instead of 'Leftie'?
If you do I promise to refer to you as a 'Reppy' rather than a 'Rightie', 'cos you sure ain't right...... about anything.

It bothered you so much that you dedicated not one, but TWO separate replies to it, lefty.

Sweet...