Trump sends Cruise Missles Into Syria

Danoh

That's all it takes to get a daily lecture from Danoh on how grace should be shown.

Here's one of his examples of showing grace:

Ain't we all so lucky to have Danoh tell each and every one of us how incompetent we are, every single day.

You, of all people, know she was lying.

Just goes to show why you and your TOL so called "MAD" club are so frowned on by so many who either post on TOL, or who happen upon TOL, post for a time, continually run right into your collective grace hypocrisy, and move on.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh dear, you got your feelings hurt....or was it your pride? Look, I was there, and I have never needed someone to play the knight in shining armour. You took that role on, and, by doing so, you patted yourself on the back. I was not grateful, I was not in need, I was not a damsel in distress. Your "words of encouragement" were given to made you feel like some great protector. That was your need....not mine. Then I watched you remind Heir how you were so supportive of her and protective of her and she was so rude in return. You tried to use, what you felt was a favor owed you, to get us to bow down to you like you were a wise King. I know your type, and I'm quite sure Heir figured out the same thing I did about your motives.

Put some band-aids on that bruised and bloodied pride of yours and get over it.

He did that to me too, i apparantly owe him something because of his condolences for my sons death. I think you saw that one too.

Danoh

He did that to me too, i apparantly owe him something because of his condolences for my sons death. I think you saw that one too.

That was not my point to you, and it was not my point to her.

I do not view others as owing me for some kindness, or whatever, on my part.

One ought to do what is right merely because it is.

To wait for appreciation for some good deed, or whatever, is a bit disingenuous.

Your conclusion about why I brought it up, is just that; your fool conclusion about it.

What "seems to" people like you; who live by a double-standard.

There is no win-win with such as you and your kind, anyway.

No more than doing right by a "Donald" where right demands it even with such an individual - who is ever about win-lose.

Best to do such a kindness where doing right by such demands it for no other reason than because doing so is the right thing to do.

If one is wise; THIS...is a lesson learned...long ago.

You're both a bit way too late with each your nonsense on this.

:think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That was not my point to you, and it was not my point to her.

I do not view others as owing me for some kindness, or whatever, on my part.

One ought to do what is right merely because it is.

To wait for appreciation for some good deed, or whatever, is a bit disingenuous.

Your conclusion about why I brought it up, is just that; your fool conclusion about it.

What "seems to" people like you; who live by a double-standard.

There is no win-win with such as you and your kind, anyway.

No more than doing right by a "Donald" where right demands it even with such an individual - who is ever about win-lose.

Best to do such a kindness where doing right by such demands it for no other reason than because doing so is the right thing to do.

If one is wise; THIS...is a lesson learned...long ago.

You're both a bit way too late with each your nonsense on this.

:think:
He who speaks much, says little.

Danoh

You mean you could decipher that?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

No. As with you, she was unable to. Thus her more of the same.

But you both support a man who stands for win-lose.

So it's not like you'd be able to make out where I was coming from.

And remember; you yourself have not only admitted you learned MAD from someone else, but were then unable to defend it back when you were posting on ECT and Tetelestai cornered you.

Both of which told me back then, that you are not much for being able to properly sort a thing out on your own.

Take that as a put down (as most in your club do, despite your constant put down of others), or take it as the challenge it can be to consider learning how to sort a thing out on your own.

I suspect you will choose the former, once more.

ClimateSanity

No. As with you, she was unable to. Thus her more of the same.

But you both support a man who stands for win-lose.

So it's not like you'd be able to make out where I was coming from.

And remember; you yourself have not only admitted you learned MAD from someone else, but were then unable to defend it back when you were posting on ECT and Tetelestai cornered you.

Both of which told me back then, that you are not much for being able to properly sort a thing out on your own.

Take that as a put down (as most in your club do, despite your constant put down of others), or take it as the challenge it can be to consider learning how to sort a thing out on your own.

I suspect you will choose the former, once more.
Why are you above speaking English?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app