Trump-Pence: Keep America Great

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
:rotfl: Stay blinded by your stupidity. Everyone who interacts with me knows I'm no antisemite you idol worshipping baffoon.
How is drb being 'leftist' and or 'antisemitic'?

You sound like a drone with your tired talking points. Does the United States ever do Israel's dirty work?

Trump will continue to do great things and keep America great despite the ignorance and childish hate displayed in posts like these and by people like you.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Trump will continue to do great things and keep America great.......

Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you...."

Trump administration gears up for Monday's opening of US embassy in Jerusalem
SOURCE LINK:

QUOTE:
The Trump administration says at least 50 staffers will work inside the United States’ new embassy in Jerusalem when it officially opens on Monday.

Senior administration officials previewing its opening told reporters the embassy will begin with a 50-to-60 person operation and grow from there.

The new embassy in Jerusalem is opening Monday to coincide with the 70th anniversary of Israel declaring its independence.

President Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in December by directing the State Department to begin the move of the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

According to Trump officials, roughly 800 guests will attend the opening on Monday.

TRUMP RECOGNIZES JERUSALEM AS ISRAEL'S CAPITAL

Initially, the embassy will consist of Ambassador David Friedman and a small team as well as U.S. consular officers already working at the site. The embassy is opening in part of a pre-existing American visa-and-passport facility with a fraction of the total U.S. personnel in Israel.

“We are excited about taking this historic step, and look forward with anticipation to the May opening,” State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in February.

An official told Fox News that the hope is for the U.S. to develop only a “footprint” there in May, with a target of a fuller complement and facility by the end of next year.

Officials said there will a closed watch party on Monday in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, just across from the West Wing at the White House, for White House employees to celebrate the opening

drbrumley

How is drb being 'leftist' and or 'antisemitic'?

We understand you have a crush on Donald Trump but just for a second, stop with the propaganda machine and answer the question.

He/She is part of the Israel Amen Corner...anyone who makes any criticism of Israel is deemed an anti semite. CC would call Jesus Himself an anti-Semite today

WizardofOz

He/She is part of the Israel Amen Corner...anyone who makes any criticism of Israel is deemed an anti semite. CC would call Jesus Himself an anti-Semite today

Yup. But he'll duck and dodge when asked to provide evidence in support his allegations against you. I've seen this behavior on TOL far too many times. Give that [MENTION=15148]CatholicCrusader[/MENTION] doesn't even comprehend what neoconservatism is or represents, it's likely futile expecting much intelligence from him. He's more likely to poop his diaper and drool onto his bib than engage in an intelligent conversation.

That's why people like him have such frequent meltdowns. His anger is rooted in his lack of self-confidence in his own intellectual abilities. Once exposed, he lashes out.

WizardofOz

I know what you THINK that made-up fake word represents, but just like everything else you two Cretins think, its wrong.

Because you say so? :rotfl:

I provide....evidence and....citations that support my views. You just wave your hand and fill your pants and then think that you've created a rebuttal.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I tell you what Oz and Brumly: Take all your posts, all your lies, all your crap, wad it all up into nice tight hard little balls, stuff them in your well-used crackpipes, and choke on the poison of it all.

Oh, and one other thing: Have a wonderful day

WizardofOz

I tell you what Oz and Brumly: Take all your posts, all your lies, all your crap, wad it all up into nice tight hard little balls, stuff them in your well-used crackpipes, and choke on the poison of it all.

Oh, and one other thing: Have a wonderful day

Yeah. You've really got nothing to support the baseless claims you spew so you resort to this immature bile. Just pat yourself on the back and convince yourself that you know what you're talking about. Who am I to destroy your delusion?

What a complete joke.

Have a wonderful day indeed. Thanks for the laugh.

What a coward!

You said it. :chicken:

He knows he's got nothing once his words are scrutinized.

drbrumley

Bravely spoken, from a baby-killer hiding behind a computer.

Wow!!!! A baby killer!!!! It is pretty obvious you have NO IDEA who you are even talking to Mr. Keyboard Commando!

If you want to throw aspersions at me, then let's look at the real baby killers shall we?

I don't have exceptions to the murder of the unborn, unlike our president, who I recall just won an Operation Rescue award. Trump is about as pro life as an abortion mill employee.