Trump may deport immigrants on welfare

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Legal immigrants on aid is against the law?

Culling the poor immigration prospects from the rich ones is "enforcing the law"?

Define a 'legal' immigrant and why you believe they should be entitled to citizen benefits other than your utopian dream. Use actual law.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Immigrants on welfare are typically 'permanent resident' status, meaning they live here but remain the citizens of wherever they came from.
It's not hard to take issue with that, being that they are essentially here mooching.

rexlunae

Immigrants on welfare are typically 'permanent resident' status, meaning they live here but remain the citizens of wherever they came from.
It's not hard to take issue with that, being that they are essentially here mooching.

I'm an atheist. I don't believe in Gods, or Jesus, or divine moral dictates. But I feel like the most Christian person in this thread. Not that I'm especially virtuous. It's just that a lot of you set the bar pretty low.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm an atheist. I don't believe in Gods, or Jesus, or divine moral dictates. But I feel like the most Christian person in this thread. Not that I'm especially virtuous. It's just that a lot of you set the bar pretty low.

Cool story.

You live in the ghetto?

I do. I see these people all the time.

Have an opinion based on experience rather than some arbitrary virtue.

Part of the problem this country is that it's morals are being shaped by people who don't know what they are talking about :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you think that the strangers that Jesus was talking about were citizens?

Nope and i support legal immigration. Which also requires them to assimilate. Just like the bible required if they were to do more than pass through, you read THOSE parts right?