Trump: If I am assassinated there will be civil war

john w

Hall of Fame
The great, humble, saint John W:

If I am banned from TOL, there will be an uncivil war on TOL, as members secede from the site, in protest.

This thread is officially closed. DOA. RIP.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Getting+pumped+for+trump_3c58ba_6088916.jpg

drbrumley

[Trump: :greedy: If I am assassinated there will be civil war Mirrorspectrum] "Donald Trump made an assumption about what could happen after his presumed assassination. He believes that it will spark a civil war.

Doug Casey said it right. Wish I had thought of it.

Is a real civil war possible? Unlikely. The electorate is too degraded to actually get off their couches to fight, apart from the fact few know how to use a gun anymore. Besides, 25% of the US is on antidepressants or other psychoactive drugs; they’re too passive to want radical change. Almost half the country is on some form of the dole; they fear to have their doggy dishes taken away. More than half the country is obese; fat people tend to avoid street fights. The median age in the US is 38; old people don’t usually get in fights. Anyway, everybody lives on their electronic devices, not the real world.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump has proven that he knows how to deal with the Left, and is probably reserving details until he is closer to the White House because they leech unto every tiny thing they can find. He doesn't want their pettiness poisoning people's brains to the decrepit state of their own.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Is a real civil war possible? Unlikely. The electorate is too degraded to actually get off their couches to fight, apart from the fact few know how to use a gun anymore. Besides, 25% of the US is on antidepressants or other psychoactive drugs; they’re too passive to want radical change. Almost half the country is on some form of the dole; they fear to have their doggy dishes taken away. More than half the country is obese; fat people tend to avoid street fights. The median age in the US is 38; old people don’t usually get in fights. Anyway, everybody lives on their electronic devices, not the real world.
The snowflakes are in for a rude awakening (1 Thess 5:3).

Protest: 'More snow, less hate' :sozo2: Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

Wick Stick

The great, humble, saint John W:

If I am banned from TOL, there will be an uncivil war on TOL, as members secede from the site, in protest.
I'm pretty sure you've been banned at least once, and I don't remember any insurrection.

As I recall, that period was a time of eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate, and a persistent lack of good things to argue about.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure you've been banned at least once, and I don't remember any insurrection.

There were more protests,every time I was banned, that a coup was threatened against Knight, each time, and so much insurrection, it made the Trump protests look like "Romper Room."
As I recall, that period was a time of eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate, and a persistent lack of good things to argue about.

I protest your made up analysis.

So there.

Take your seat.

Danoh

Originally Posted by serpentdove
[Trump: If I am assassinated there will be civil war Mirrorspectrum] "Donald Trump made an assumption about what could happen after his presumed assassination. He believes that it will spark a civil war.

Which fits right in with what Trump really meant - from personal experience...

He meant a civil war on Tweeter :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by serpentdove
[Trump: If I am assassinated there will be civil war Mirrorspectrum] "Donald Trump made an assumption about what could happen after his presumed assassination. He believes that it will spark a civil war.

Almost half the country is on some form of the dole; they fear to have their doggy dishes taken away. More than half the country is obese; fat people tend to avoid street fights. The median age in the US is 38; old people don’t usually get in fights. Anyway, everybody lives on their electronic devices, not the real world.

Which fits right in with what Trump really meant - from personal experience...

He meant a civil war on Tweeter :chuckle:
:rotfl: