Trump has already done more for U.S. workers than Obama in 8 years as president.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Thanks for admitting that Donald Trump is by no means a conservative. Can I quote you res?

i'd be amazed if you could quote me saying that he is a conservative

but then, i'd be amazed if you could manage to tie your shoelaces by yourself :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

When you and your fellow rainbow warriors were pushing Trump's candidacy during the primaries, there was no doubt in my mind what you were and currently are.

but then, i'd be amazed if you could manage to tie your shoelaces by yourself :idunno:

I never thought I'd see myself typing this, but Art Brain made sense on this one:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...George-Takei&p=4872594&viewfull=1#post4872594

ok doser

When you and your fellow rainbow warriors were pushing Trump's candidacy during the primaries, there was no doubt in my mind what you were and currently are.

iow, "no, i sure can't quote you saying that trump is a conservative, but i'll deflect away from that failure on my part by calling you names (tied to my obsession with homosexuality) and attempting to justify my weird behavior by claiming that i have a mind"

:thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

iow, "no, i sure can't quote you saying that trump is a conservative, but i'll deflect away from that failure on my part by calling you names (tied to my obsession with homosexuality) and attempting to justify my weird behavior by claiming that i have a mind"

:thumb:

There are many good people who actually thought and currently think that Donald Trump is a conservative, as I've stated already, you're not one of them.

You, musterion/Wiz and Patrick jane are undoubtedly rejoicing as Donald Trump won't dare overturn things that are so dear to you Libertarians.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
TTrump has already done more to save jobs than Obama has in eight years ?" Give me a break ! This claim is beyond idiotic !
The renowned economist Paul Krugman has just pointed out that it would take Trump 30 years of restoring this many jobs once a day in order to save the US economy and create & save as many jobs as are needed . This whole story is nothing but a clever publicity stunt and a total fraud , by our soon to be fraud-in-chief and his cronies .

exminister

He bribed them to the tune of $700k yet, Rump's campaign rhetoric described such tactics as failed liberal ones.

Go figure. :idunno:

Carrier has a lot on the line for federal defense contract. Donald and Pence have lots of leverage. This "saving American jobs" is a pebble. Not a lot more to come once they get settled in.

Wonder if Donald will bring any of his businesses like ties back here. LOL

jeffblue101

He bribed them to the tune of $700k yet, Rump's campaign rhetoric described such tactics as failed liberal ones.

Go figure. :idunno:

actually not a bribe but a smart deal for the government treasury, he preserved many more millions in taxes that would hove been lost from state and federal taxes on employee wages and factory profits. Not only that Carrier promised to spend 16 million on factory improvements as well. What's not to like about this deal, the only people who should be angry are free trade purists.

ok doser

... What's not to like about this deal, the only people who should be angry are free trade purists.

the democrats/liberals hate this deal because trump just stole away from them 1000 potential democrat voters

by retaining their jobs they don't have to go on welfare

quip

BANNED
Banned
the democrats/liberals hate this deal because trump just stole away from them 1000 potential democrat voters

by retaining their jobs they don't have to go on welfare

No worries, Carrier is offering the unfortunate latter half paid training/schooling so they may "better themselves" whilst "picking themselves up by their collective bootstraps"!

Good...right?

Carrier said in a statement that more than 1,000 jobs were saved, though that figure includes headquarters and engineering staff that were likely to stay in Indiana.