Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wait, when did this happen?
Earlier today and now it's worse. These things come in threes.

After 20 years of able service, Stubbs the cat, mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska, passed today. He was 20 years and three months of age. Or about fifteen to twenty minutes in Trump Tweet time.

Who will be next? :idunno:

Reactions: Lon

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm surprised there's no deleted emails and bleached files in the collusion investigation. No cell phones smashed with hammers either, go figure.

Foxfire

Have you seen the Replican't plan for the future? It's called 1955. :shocked:

1955 would actually be an improvement in some ways. That was before the GOP got corrupted by the Dixiecrats.
:think:

1956 GOP platform included among other things;

1) Protect Social Security
2) Strengthen labor laws
3) Asylum for refugees
4) Raise minimum wage
5) Unemployment benefits
6) Federal assistance for low income communities
7) Eliminate gender wage gap

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1955 would actually be an improvement in some ways. That was before the GOP got corrupted by the Dixiecrats.
:think:

1956 GOP platform included among other things;

1) Protect Social Security
2) Strengthen labor laws
3) Asylum for refugees
4) Raise minimum wage
5) Unemployment benefits
6) Federal assistance for low income communities
7) Eliminate gender wage gap
Trump is providing all of that for us now

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump is providing all of that for us now
He should start with the haircut. I think he could pull it off...I think most people could pull off his current one...but that's just the word on the street.

Word. :plain:

So what's the egg timer look like on Sessions? :think: Is Trump giving him another chance or is it more of an unfillable vacancy, considering.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He should start with the haircut. I think he could pull it off...I think most people could pull off his current one...but that's just the word on the street.

Word. :plain:

So what's the egg timer look like on Sessions? :think: Is Trump giving him another chance or is it more of an unfillable vacancy, considering.
It would be nearly impossible to replace Sessions. I hope they work it out. Word - word is, Jeff ain't budgin'

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It would be nearly impossible to replace Sessions. I hope they work it out. Word - word is, Jeff ain't budgin'
He gave up too much. Trump will have to fire him.

And if he did, who the heck else worth confirming is going to leave a secure position anywhere to drive the clown car in that circus?

:think: Maybe he could get a temp agency to fill the spot.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He gave up too much. Trump will have to fire him.

And if he did, who the heck else worth confirming is going to leave a secure position anywhere to drive the clown car in that circus?

:think: Maybe he could get a temp agency to fill the spot.
Maybe [MENTION=17198]Foxfire[/MENTION] is available

Status
Not open for further replies.