Trump finally fires James Comey

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
lol, you went right past stupid straight to potato.

NO matter how much you cry and act like a retard TRUMP is still president.
Even, if by some miracle, this President should survive all these investigations, he and his Administration will be so damaged that Republicans in the House and Senate who are up for re-election in the 2018 Midterms will be abandoning him in droves!

The emerging question is whether VP Pence will be able to survive this firestorm if Trump doesn't!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Even, if by some miracle, this President should survive all these investigations, he and his Administration will be so damaged that Republicans in the House and Senate who are up for re-election in the 2018 Midterms will be abandoning him in droves!

The emerging question is whether VP Pence will be able to survive this firestorm if Trump doesn't!

you mean the american people who are watching the left chomp at the bit on anything they pretend is some morsel and keep breaking the law before everyone, will kick even more of them out, like keeps happening.

The spin doctors have it as wrong now as they had it about clinton winning by a landslide.

glorydaz

you mean the american people who are watching the left chomp at the bit on anything they pretend is some morsel and keep breaking the law before everyone, will kick even more of them out, like keeps happening.

The spin doctors have it as wrong now as they had it about clinton winning by a landslide.

And just imagine what the American people are going to think of the Dims after they orchestrate their "Summer of Rage". They have quite a violent show planned out.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And just imagine what the American people are going to think of the Dims after they orchestrate their "Summer of Rage". They have quite a violent show planned out.

They arent smart enough yet to get that their "give them space to destroy" lawbreaking thug protecting drug pushing, criminal border crashing idealism , is EXACLY how trump got elected, establishment rhinos dont get it either, i love seeing the lot of them being thrown out on their collective rears, and i see the same thing happening again and again, since it appears america has awakened from their slumber and are getting rid of them.

dodge

Just like all the polls that had Hillary way ahead was Bs so is your nonsense.

The last poll about a week ago had 98% of Trump voters STILL support him.

dodge

3 million ain't nothing to sneeze at especially with the Comey thing just a few days before the election.

98% you believe. Hmmmm...

I personally believe a large chunk (vast majority) of the imagined 3 million were illegal votes.

Comey should have put Hillary in prison, and anyone with any common sense knows that. President Trump should have fired Comey on day 1 of his presidency.

exminister

I personally believe a large chunk (vast majority) of the imagined 3 million were illegal votes.

Comey should have put Hillary in prison, and anyone with any common sense knows that. President Trump should have fired Comey on day 1 of his presidency.

Fancy that Trump dropped all that. Apparently believing with all one's heart didn't stand up to reality. He has the power to prove and do those things. But alas they are hollow horns just like his birther lie. The man has told almost 600 lies since he took office. Anyone with common sense would stop believing him.

Trump
1 Corinthians 13:1
I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Fancy that Trump dropped all that. Apparently believing with all one's heart didn't stand up to reality. He has the power to prove and do those things. But alas they are hollow horns just like his birther lie. The man has told almost 600 lies since he took office. Anyone with common sense would stop believing him.

Trump
1 Corinthians 13:1
I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

Extransgender

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The left has been begging for an independent council, I can't wait till it comes up empty

Should, by virtue of more obstruction, it come up empty, Trump's presidency has been tainted beyond repair. The constant investigations and leaks are overshadowing his personal agenda, the ruination of America. He will replace Nixon in the history books as the most corrupt person ever appointed (by Putin) to the office of the presidency.

Trump is evil personified and will fail.