Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Burn. :plain:

post-49374-ashton-kutcher-BURN-gif-Imgur-JCDw.gif

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Watch it again.
I did. The WSJ editorial board did say that Sessions should ask him to resign. But they said it should be done after Sessions was confirmed. Why wait? Then one of the speakers said Comey should be fired but it was a clip from November 2016 so that would have been Obama, not Trump. So I believe my initial post stands.

Also, I haven't seen what the WSJ editorial board has said. Have they condemned his firing now?

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
They're failing at revising their own recent very history. If Clinton had won...somehow...Comey would already be gone for what he said and every one of them here would be a hundred percent behind her for it.

The fact that Trump fired him really has nothing to do with Comey. It simply serves as a reminder that Trump won and Clinton did not. Henceforth nothing Trump can ever do, except die, can possibly be right to these hypocrites.
Like Trump, the "alt-tight" has a compulsive need to relitigate the 2016 Election - if Hillary Clinton didn't already exist as their designated enemy, they'd have to invent her!

For some perverse reason they need Hillary, they're clinging to her with both arms, they refuse to let go!

Anyone who doesn't subscribe to their "alternate universe" deserves to be attacked personally - verifiable facts that challenge their agenda are summarily dismissed as nothing more than part of a liberal conspiracy.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The real reason the chumpster fired Comey is because he was running scared . He knew Coney was going to have him prosecuted for his gross corruption, fraud , collusion with Russia and all that garbage .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The real reason the chumpster fired Comey is because he was running scared . He knew Coney was going to have him prosecuted for his gross corruption, fraud , collusion with Russia and all that garbage .

Indeed ... he figures he can hand-pick someone he KNOWS will shut down the investigation. Hopefully when all is said and done, he will not only be impeached, but also charged with obstruction of justice and treason.

musterion

If that were true, it would be the number one insanely worst possible thing he could do. You are truly an idiot.