Trump Completely Humiliated AGAIN

ClimateSanity

Trump Completely Humiliated AGAIN

The real "elephant in the room" is the increasing realization that this president has serious mental problems as he is becomes seriously detached from reality.

Trump's press conference was nothing more than a personal "meltdown" on national television!

Then over 40% of the country has serious mental problems. As for the meltdown, half the country was watching in extreme joy and jubilation as he gave the MSM and people like you by extension, a huge middle finger.

ClimateSanity

Nah...the media will be here long after Lord Trump becomes second-hand news.

The MSM influence and credibility has already sunken to a much lower level than during its heyday of watergate and vietnam. They have less favorability than congress and very few people take what they say seriously. Just let them keep up with their insane manner and agenda and they will only have an audience in NYC and Los Angeles and San Francisco.

quip

BANNED
Banned
The MSM influence and credibility has already sunken to a much lower level than during its heyday of watergate and vietnam. They have less favorability than congress and very few people take what they say seriously. Just let them keep up with their insane manner and agenda and they will only have an audience in NYC and Los Angeles and San Francisco.

That's because almost half the country has bought tickets on the Trump propaganda train. Trump needs to silence opposition...all tyrants must.

ClimateSanity

That's because almost half the country has bought tickets on the Trump propaganda train. Trump needs to silence opposition...all tyrants must.

You must be thinking of profs at NYU and Berkeley. They believe in not only silencing them but hiring thugs to beat them to a bloody pulp.

In fact, I think it was you in a thread I started that gave your hearty approval to such behavior because it was directed at people speaking "hate".

quip

BANNED
Banned
You must be thinking of profs at NYU and Berkeley. They believe in not only silencing them but hiring thugs to beat them to a bloody pulp.

In fact, I think it was you in a thread I started that gave your hearty approval to such behavior because it was directed at people speaking "hate".

That's a nice side-dish...but no I'm referring to the main course.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
trump is not a tyrant so we better make sure the media treats him like one so he doesn't become one?

can't wait to see how that turns out! :banana:

quip

BANNED
Banned
in what way is trump a tyrant?

ROBERT REICH: Well, Donald Trump, besides, in my view, not being qualified to be president and, actually, on the campaign trail and even after the campaign was over advocating, legitimizing and enabling people to be quite hateful in America, if they were already leaning in that direction, Donald Trump also does not have any understanding of a democracy. And if anything, his leanings are toward tyranny. And by "tyranny," I simply mean someone who absorbs the trappings of power but doesn’t understand that he, in a democracy, is a public servant. He is working for us; we are not working for him. And in many ways, Donald Trump seems to be indifferent, at best, to the democratic process. He, for example, treats the press—and we need a free and independent press. Every democracy requires a free and independent press to report on what the powerful are doing. Trump continues to denigrate the press and to bypass it whenever he has any opportunity

7 reasons why