Trump Completely Humiliated AGAIN

Danoh

By Jason Easley on Thu, Feb 16th, 2017 at 8:00 pm

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02...iliated-pick-replace-michael-flynn-turns.html

President Trump has been humiliated again as it is being reported that his choice to replace Michael Flynn as National Security Adviser has turned him down.

The Washington Post reported that Trump’s choice to replace Michael Flynn as his National Security Adviser had turned him down. Retired Vice Adm. Robert Harward was Trump’s pick, but according to multiple sources, has turned the job down.

After Trump’s rambling disaster of a press conference on Thursday, and with the prospect of full-blown Congressional investigation into the Russia scandal looking more likely by the day, it is not a surprise that anyone who not currently engulfed in the dumpster fire that is the current administration would run fleeing in the opposite direction when offered a job.

Donald Trump promised to bring in the best people to work in his administration, but instead, the American people have gotten a batch of completely unqualified billionaires and Trump pals in the Executive Branch of the federal government.

It isn’t shocking that anyone with any credibility or reputation to protect is reluctant to join this White House. Trump has been plagued with staffing problems since he first got into politics.

The reality is that the president that so many Republicans love is toxic. The only people that he can attract to his administration are personal friends, donors, or unqualified far right ideologues who have no idea what they are doing.

As a candidate, Trump promised never to stop winning, but as president, Donald Trump has been a consistent loser.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
good

maybe he'll quit and save you lazy libs the bother of impeaching him

then we can get on with president pence ( :banana: ) and get moving!

Danoh

good

maybe he'll quit and save you lazy libs the bother of impeaching him

then we can get on with president pence ( :banana: ) and get moving!

Might wanna save that victory dance - Pence just may end up going down with him.

And good riddance, if he does.

Last thing this country needs is a Scripturally clueless, religious exremist.

I'd rather bear Trump the four years his incompetency, ur, incumbency is not going to last :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

The real "elephant in the room" is the increasing realization that this president has serious mental problems as he is becomes seriously detached from reality.

Trump's press conference was nothing more than a personal "meltdown" on national television!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Pence continues to play the role of a good soldier but even he must be wondering as to why Trump would knowingly withhold the information concerning Flynn's contact with the Russians for 2 weeks and how humiliating it must have been to learn of it from a "false-mews" media outlet last Thursday.

If the media hadn't revealed Flynn's talk of sanctions with the Russians would Pence had ever been told or would Flynn been forced to resign?

jeffblue101

The real "elephant in the room" is the increasing realization that this president has serious mental problems as he is becomes seriously detached from reality.

Trump's press conference was nothing more than a personal "meltdown" on national television!

Trump did fine vs dishonest liberal reporters

jeffblue101

how humiliating for dishonest press, Trump was actually considering multiple people for the job. complete shocker!:nuke: Not, totally obvious that he would have several candidates lined up.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
General Keith Kellogg, who I have known for a long time, is very much in play for NSA - as are three others.

jeffblue101

You keep telling yourself that.

I'm not the only one
Trump supporters cheer his combative stance with the media

Richelle Kirk of Logan, West Virginia, watched some of Trump's news conference on Thursday and didn't see any head-scratching comments from the president.

"I back him 100 percent," said the 42-year-old stay-at-home mom. "You either love it or get out, is my opinion."

During Barack Obama's presidency, her husband was laid off from his coal-mining job, a loss they blamed on Obama's environmental policies. She said they lost a home and "everything we owned."

After West Virginia voters resoundingly rejected Obama during his 2012 re-election, "we didn't show our hind ends when Obama was re-elected," Kirk said. So she believes people shouldn't overreact to Trump, either.

She particularly agreed with the president when he took credit for an optimistic business climate and a rising stock market, saying Trump is beginning to fulfill his campaign promise to put people back to work.

Reporters, she said, "need to leave him alone. He's just doing what he said he's going to do."

Kevin Felty of Norfolk, Virginia, said it was the "most impressive presidential press conference" of his life.

"Largely because it was so unorthodox," said Felty, 48, who works as a surgical assistant and sells life insurance. "It was hyper adversarial between the president and the press. And yet he was able to control the questioning and the tone and the mood in the room."

Felty said the media needs to move on regarding Russia and former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

"There was nothing illegal that General Flynn had done at that time," Felty said. "What he did do is make a mistake in not being accurate with the vice president."

He also said he believes Trump is trustworthy as president.

"He doesn't need the media to chide him to make the right decisions," Felty said. "It's something he's been doing well for decades."

Regina Lenoir of Picayune, Mississippi, enjoyed watching Trump's news conference and said the president "looked more relaxed."

Lenoir, 69, said she was most interested in the president's comments about the alleged leaks that led to the resignation of Michael Flynn as national security adviser.

"We don't know the conversation that happened between him and (Vice President Mike) Pence. Only they know. But the news media gets out there (and) says such and such with no corroboration," she said. "I'm sick of them making up stories. You know, we're intelligent people. We can make up our own mind on whether they're telling the truth."

She agreed with Trump's take on how the media has covered his administration and campaign, saying those covering his administration are good reporters but biased.

She said if people gave Trump a chance, "he might just surprise everyone.

"He wasn't my first choice, but he is my president," Lenoir said. "I think he handled the news conference very well."

Joseph Gatlin of Virginia Beach, Virginia, said he did not watch the news conference but heard about the question a Jewish reporter asked Trump about a rise in anti-Semitic incidents around the country.

Trump told the reporter to sit down and said it was not a simple or fair question before describing himself as "the least anti-Semitic person you've ever seen in your entire life."

Gatlin, who is Jewish and who was born in Israel, said the media needs to move on from "asking the same question."

"He's not a racist. He doesn't believe in racism," said Gatlin, who owns a flooring company. "He's not anti-Semitic at all."

Gatlin pointed to the number of Jewish people in Trump's inner circle, including his son-in-law and White House adviser, Jared Kushner. He said the media instead should be asking Trump about terrorism and the economy.

"I think that it's become ridiculous," Gatlin said. "He wants the serious questions. He wants people to ask him questions that people care about. You can't mention racism in every speech. They're looking at the wrong things."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Might wanna save that victory dance - Pence just may end up going down with him.

And good riddance, if he does.

Last thing this country needs is a Scripturally clueless, religious exremist.

I'd rather bear Trump the four years his incompetency, ur, incumbency is not going to last :chuckle:

Not to worry Danoh, you Ron Paul Libertarians would be safe with the Presidency of Mike Pence.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4933332&viewfull=1#post4933332