TRUMP BUMP: The President’s Approval POPS TO 50% as Economy Soars

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did you misspell "Aryan" this time, or are you trying something new?

(Barbarian shows the data on Trump's disapproval rate)

I don't think all those Americans hate him. They just think he's in over his head, and can't do anything right. You still don't have a clue what real Americans think.

Why not face the reality and try to make an accommodation to it?
Real Americans elected your President. Real Americans will vote for Trump again. He is exceeding all expectations and keeping his promises. Still, he's only just begun.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A minority of Americans, including some dead ones, and a few who voted twice. Would you like to learn about those?

Most voters voted for Clinton. Trump is the third time a president has been elected while another candidate got more votes than he did.

Ann Coulter blasts Trump for breaking promises, betraying allies
Ann Coulter, the conservative author of "In Trump We Trust," lambasted the president on Wednesday for his suggestion that he could revisit his decision on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

"Possible 2020 slogan: 'I broke my promises, betrayed my friends & used my office to help my family, but, hey -- at least I'm not Hillary!'" Coulter said.

The conservative commentator was a fervent supporter of Trump during the campaign, but has recently begun to criticize the president for shifting his stance on certain issues, especially immigration.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...rump-2020-slogan-i-broke-my-promises-betrayed

Perhaps you could provide some personal proof that a few dead voters voted and some of the living and dead, voted twice? Let's see some hard proof for your oddball accusations? I'm beginning to think you're not all there, pal? Know what I mean? Probably not?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ahhhh! Noooooo! Negative rep! Not that! Have you not notice that I collect negative rep? It's how I know I'm getting through to guys like you.

Meantime, this morning, Trump's poll average is still about a point down from last week.

It looks like all you have left is your, delusionary way of looking at things. Well, I guess we can allow you, at least, that one little perk.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
f0c673a952fdb33b27b8fef8ef3d0d68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Scare you? "The gays". Interesting that is what you would think from my post.Your comments about Trump just remind me of the comments necessary by a political spouse forced to "stand by her man" when he turns out to be a lying, sexually promiscuous slug. Golden haired or not.

Unless you are wealthy, Trump cares not for you. This is a man who has lied his way through his life and you and the rest of his base trust him.? Incredible.

Obviously, you have no respect for the President of the USA. Do you disrespect your parents and other authorities as well? Just wondering?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Usually, when they have a 'Roast' it's all in good fun and they actually like the target of their assaults. In this case, they had a very NASTY female, so-called comedienne tossing insults and filth around like it was a basketball game.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Hopefully, Sarah Huckabee won't be attending next years 'festivities.'

I felt so bad for her. She seems so nice. Why do leftists have to be such vile pigs. As a Christian I should never hope to see anyone go to hell but by God there's a part of me that would love to see every leftwinger burn forever; friggin' baby-killers, perverts, liars and thieves all of them

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Usually, when they have a 'Roast' it's all in good fun and they actually like the target of their assaults. In this case, they had a very NASTY female, so-called comedienne tossing insults and filth around like it was a basketball game.

Remember fun roasts, like the Dean Martin roast? Real quality comedians that were funny and respectful, the classic giants of comedy.

Arthur Brain

I felt so bad for her. She seems so nice. Why do leftists have to be such vile pigs. As a Christian I should never hope to see anyone go to hell but by God there's a part of me that would love to see every leftwinger burn forever; friggin' baby-killers, perverts, liars and thieves all of them

You need help, seriously. Your anger is not only out of control, it's misplaced.