Trump Approval Rating Higher than Obama

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
trump-stable-genius-cartoon-morin.jpg

How accommodating of "Tambors," "patrick jane" and "intohoy" to provide conclusive proof in their own words as to why "the smartest and the best people" don't support "The Donald!"

Dude, Obama’s hate whitey. ? Own it blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Obama sealed his fate with his portrait done by count Niggula, it’s not going to end well. Trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How accommodating of "Tambors," "patrick jane" and "intohoy" to provide conclusive proof in their own words as to why "the smartest and the best people" don't support "The Donald!"
Do you tend a garden j? Take some remedial spelling lessons.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump-quote-republicans-are-dumb.jpg

I'll stay behind with my guns and free speech. Thanks for chiming in.

Given that 17 were killed by a shooter in a Florida school just a few hours ago, I'm sure that they and their grieving parents are comforted that this President and a Republican Congress will protect their 2nd Amendment Rights!

The silence of this President and the Republican leadership tonight is deafening - if Muslims or "illegal" immigrants had been responsible, they would be out there demanding that Americans take action 24/7!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Given that 17 were killed by a shooter in a Florida school just a few hours ago, I'm sure that they and their grieving parents are comforted that this President and a Republican Congress will protect their 2nd Amendment Rights!

The silence of this President and the Republican leadership is deafening - if Muslims or "illegal" immigrants had been responsible, they would be out there demanding that Americans take action 24/7!
73c30d96dcd3d06e7813b379891c4b3e.jpg