Transsexual Warns Jenner: The Hangover is Coming

GFR7

Changing genders is short-term gain with long-term pain,” writes Heyer. “Its consequences include early mortality, regret, mental illness, and suicide.”

Clinical studies would seem to confirm Heyer’s conclusions. A review of more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative transgenders carried out in the UK in 2004 found “no robust scientific evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective.”

READ PIECE @ :

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nssexual-warns-jenner-the-hangover-is-coming/

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Changing genders is short-term gain with long-term pain,” writes Heyer. “Its consequences include early mortality, regret, mental illness, and suicide.”

Clinical studies would seem to confirm Heyer’s conclusions. A review of more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative transgenders carried out in the UK in 2004 found “no robust scientific evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective.”

READ PIECE @ :

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nssexual-warns-jenner-the-hangover-is-coming/

Yes, of course. Anyone with an ounce of common sense could know this. I was saying the same thing many years ago.

Transgenderism occurs predominantly in male to female operations. It is another occasion where men are trying to take over women and their roles. The enormity of the cosmetic surgery required, let alone the hormone treatment, ought to be enough to put anyone on notice: 'danger - do not enter here!'

GFR7

Yes, of course. Anyone with an ounce of common sense could know this. I was saying the same thing many years ago.

Transgenderism occurs predominantly in male to female operations. It is another occasion where men are trying to take over women and their roles. The enormity of the cosmetic surgery required, let alone the hormone treatment, ought to be enough to put anyone on notice: 'danger - do not enter here!'
Yes: And it is irresponsible in the extreme that everyone from media to the President is lauding Jenner for his "courage": In fact, it was a reckless move.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

READ PIECE @ :

What does "effective" mean?

Everyone on the planet has their own interpretation of the word.

musterion

Perhaps we should merge the two threads into one. You know, the way weirdos want to merge the two sexes into one.

Just a thought.

GFR7

No you didnt - yours: Transsexual Warns Jenner: The Hangover is Coming - Today, 10:51 AM

hers: I was a transgender woman--one man's story - Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Oh, I guess I saw his later this afternoon for the first time, after posting mine this a.m. ;) Mine is from Breitbart, his from LifeSite.

rexlunae

Do you have any idea what the suicide rate is among trans people? It's shockingly high. Treatment helps.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

READ PIECE @ :

but now he can look in the mirror at her new body and have fun with that. she can really enjoy himself finally. not depressing, blissful joy !

after all, it must be reversible with all the pills and technology available. next year she may be saying "They Call Me Bruce" - whatever it takes to stay in the spotlight - :patrol:

GFR7

but now he can look in the mirror at her new body and have fun with that. she can really enjoy himself finally. not depressing, blissful joy !

after all, it must be reversible with all the pills and technology available. next year she may be saying "They Call Me Bruce" - whatever it takes to stay in the spotlight - :patrol:
Right-- Jenner has big plans for this transgender reality show. Maybe after that, he will transition back. Many have.