Tongues

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL I have seen people go brain dead before.They want to argue but their mind just runs out of knowledge.
I said
Are you totally without understanding or common sense? If I post the verses and their location in scripture. There is absolutely no blasphemy because I am speaking in favor of the verse. Blasphemy is to speak against scripture. If I post a verse without the location is could be plagiarism, but I post where the verse is located in the bible. So there is no plagiarism.
When you say, "I said", are you saying that you said this?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you say, "I said", are you saying that you said this?

I said
lol This is a classic case. I have seen it many, many times. Where the mind runs out of knowledge but the emotions won't let go. So you wind up with spam, after spam.

clefty

The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
Most definitely not the Mosaic Law.

Lev 19:17 “You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. 18 You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."