TOL's biggest most outrageous lies

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Blasphemy is not making factual statements about Greek versions of Hebrew Scripture.

Who said it was? You lied. That means you told untruths and you know it was not true. You did it to deceive. That is different than the babbling idiot graceandpeace/lovebug/newday who actually believes herself. She is just stupid.

According to you, God spoke to the prophets. The prophets spoke/wrote it down wrong. God came in the flesh and spoke their errors rather than the truth he told the first time.

You know this is not true, that makes you a liar.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God." Ezekiel 36:24-28 KJV

This is exactly what I mean. He knows full well there is still death and tears. He is trying to deceive. Here is proof he knows otherwise.

Answering Bright Ravens question of who is Israel;

A bunch of Christ-rejecting Jews who call themselves the nation of Israel.

They have absolutely nothing to do with the Israelites or Jews from the Bible.

The Christ-rejecting Jews who live in the modern nation of Israel have the dubious distinction of:

1) Only nation in Asia that recognizes same sex marriage - Israel

2) Only nation in Asia that allows homosexual couples to adopt - Israel

3) Only nation is Asia that allows openly gay men and woman to serve in the military - Israel

4) Largest Gay Pride parade in Asia - Israel

5) Largest gay beach in Asia - Israel

6) Tel Aviv, Israel voted "the gay capital of the Middle East" by Out Magazine.

7) Best "gay city in the world for 2011" by LBGT Travelers - Tel Aviv, Israel

8) Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city

The Christ-rejecting Jews who live in the Middle Eastern country called Israel, have nothing to do with the Israel of God.

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

Strike over the "spiritual Israel" that doesn't exist.

john w

Hall of Fame
Craigie Tet.'s assertion that this is not part of the bible, and there should be no teaching ministry in the boc:

2 Timothy 2 KJV

And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

john w

Hall of Fame
"The Bible does not even advise believers to debate."-LALost

(vs."If you do debate then it should be .."-LALost)

Made up.

"For he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publicly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ." Acts 18:28 KJV

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:...reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine." 2 Tim. 3:16 KJV, 2 Tim. 4:2 KJV

"Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace."-Philippians 1:7 KJV

"Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:" Proverbs 25:9 KJV

Acts 19 KJV:

8And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.
9But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Tet has more wisdom, balanced truth, maturity, discernment, love, etc. than you have in one finger.For the record, this is the first time I have used that sound byte. Can we refer to it as point #101, so I don't have to keep throwing it in your face whenever you put others down for not bowing down to you?"-Ernie Douglas, Jr., AKA "god"rulz

"Balanced truth” is an oxymoron, as pertaining to the great spiritual issue, Christianity, as defined in the doctrine contained in Romans-Philemon. “Balanced” means “giving equal play to advocates of all sides of an issue,” providing a forum for others. “Balanced” assumes there are two sides, and that they’re of equal merit. Christianity, that doctrine committed to the apostle Paul, the apostle to the gentiles, and thus, our apostle, by the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated Lord Jesus Christ, from heaven(not earth), by revelation, by its nature, is not "balanced", as it excludes all other "religions"(generic sense employed here) as having "an equal play", excludes all forums, rejects this "let's all hold hands and come together ecumenically, lovingly to come to a consensus"',by the law of non contradiction,and marks/identifies/exposes them as false "doctrine", and not the "truth", and false doctrine. It divides.

“Balanced” translated from the "wisdom of the world", into the Christian point of view, Romans-Philemon, is having no point of view, no principle, no moral compass=no spine/vertebrae/backbone=a jellyfish.

Ambassadors for Christ are also soldiers, already enlisted in a spiritual war(2 Timothy 2:3-4 KJV, Eph. 6:12 KJV...), with the word of truth, rightly divided, as our code of conduct. Fight a “fair” war? Nope. Overwhelming force and total defeat of an enemy is the goal. No prisoners, no compromise..........

Are you being fair, John W, with all your mean spirited, meanie, intolerant.......?

Junk “fair.” Shuck “balanced.” These are not scriptural terms, but secular humanist terms. Rightly divide this word of truth. These are our marching orders.

Accept them, as we have, or be declared AWOL-Absent Without The Lord.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you being fair, John W, with all your mean spirited, meanie, intolerant.......?

They want you to be nice so they can pervert (twist) the gospel. Paul was not nice to people that did those things.

Acts 13

8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so his name is translated) withstood them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. 9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord? 11 And now, indeed, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a time.”

And on a lesser scale, Simon bar Jonah, aka Peter.

Galatians 2

11 Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; 12 for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision.

Who sent the spies? Paul tells you right there.

Titus 1

10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, 11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.

I now think of meshak specifically with Titus 1:10-11.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not from the wages of sin.

(Rom 6:23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Perverter:

"I don't believe that believers today will be resurrected, because I believe that when a believer physically dies today, that believer is instantly placed in the kingdom."-Craigie Tet.

A lie, that Craigie's father the devil taught him, while Craigie sat at his feet, keeping his papa shiny, while buffing him up,teaching him AD 70-ism/Preterism.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The word "gospel" means "good news"(And I'm still amazed that needs to be explained).

Lie: There is just one "gospel," just one piece of good news, in the "volume of the book." And, more specifically, it is a lie, that "the gospel of the kingdom," is equivalent to the gospel referenced in 1 Corinthians 15 KJV ff.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The word "gospel" means "good news"(And I'm still amazed that needs to be explained).

Lie: There is just one "gospel," just one piece of good news, in the "volume of the book." And, more specifically, it is a lie, that "the gospel of the kingdom," is equivalent to the gospel referenced in 1 Corinthians 15 KJV ff.

To deny the kingdom belongs to its King, is kinda dumb . . .

Unless one desires and intends to deny the King His rule and sovereign authority.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Who denied the kingdom belongs to the King?
Names please.

Johnny wrote in post #51:

" . . .it is a lie, that "the gospel of the kingdom," is equivalent to the gospel referenced in 1 Corinthians 15 KJV ff."

Who do you claim is King of the Heavenly Kingdom, other than Christ crucified?

john w

Hall of Fame
To deny the kingdom belongs to its King, is kinda dumb . . .

Unless one desires and intends to deny the King His rule and sovereign authority.

And? Thanks for your hourly words without meaning/mystery interpretation/change the subject and present a moving target/bait'nswitch/bunny rabbit trail technique.