toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! Fire off any random thoughts that you have today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krsto

The blue heron came to my house but I didn't have five dollars and marmalade isn't my favorite kind of cement anyway, so I gave my old shirts to charity but the gas station didn't have the right tools to help me out. At any rate, coleslaw is too expensive for what they are asking and I prefer Alaska. That said, I didn't realize I was no longer in the same place until I took notice of the state bird, then it rained.
When I put on my coat, the cherry tree blossomed and I realized it was going to be Wednesday or a toothache.

One of your more cogent posts. :drum:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Random thoughts? :think: Random thoughts? :mad:

I had a thinking thought of a random sort,
But my random access memory.......

Ckick click click click click buzz buzz.....

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
I had a random thought, but it mutated. :plain:

Stripe wins Post of the Day. I am going to think about Random Mutated Thoughts, now. That just makes me think. I never thought about that exact concept before. I live in an abstract hypothetical world, but even I didn't see that one coming. I really have to think about this one for a little while now. I am now thinking about random mutated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I am also thinking about Knight talking about links can either add or subtract to the overall wellness to this place. I am kind of like that, too. You guys all have mixed feelings about me. I am as random as they come, and yet I can't even post into a wild-card thread. What is wrong with that picture?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Step step step step step. Click click. Bang! Step-step-step-step- step

:BillyBob: :deadhorse: "Hey Hoss, why are you guys whipping the horse? I think somebody shot it.

Krsto

Hood Canal is not Hood's Canal.
Boeing is not Boeings.
The book of Revelation is not Revelations.

Ps82

Donald Trump yanking the chains of conservatives with his hyperbole conservative speech ... when he has actually lived a very different life... and given to numerous liberals... And conservatives are falling for it. Duh!

Is there any hope for the USA? Are there no common people, who have some level of wisdom and rationality left?

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I saw a Nash Healey on my way home from work this morning. I now want one.

og06nhlm53.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.