toldailytopic: WILDCARD DAY!! Discuss any issue(s) that comes to your mind. GO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Tell Carlton hello. He's my favorite funny, while serious, character.

I loved his dance. :chuckle:

Carlton Dance

I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8
and I yelled to the cabbie, yo homes smell ya later
looked at my kingdom I was finally there
to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air

One of my favorite shows. :D

Sonrise

I was on Facebook, and this girl that I graduated High School with was freaked out because all three of her previous last names were in the death notices in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette on Monday (Yes, she is divorced three times).

uh....was this a seance on facebook?

Ecumenicist

I like beets.
I never liked them before, something about their apperance but this summer I tried one and I liked it.
I wonder if there's anything else that I like that haven't tried.

Try them pickled next - marinated in vinegar and sugar with onion slices.

There are alot of things that start tasting better wtih time - except for Brussel Sprouts. Yuck.

Ps82

I love long posts, because people sometimes say profound things in them ... and reveal themselves. They reveal their passion ... and I believe that it is God, who gives men a passion ... but it is for men to find out why.

I love pickled beets and Harvard beets too.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love long posts, because people sometimes say profound things in them ... and reveal themselves. They reveal their passion ... and I believe that it is God, who gives men a passion ... but it is for men to find out why.

I love pickled beets and Harvard beets too.

My dad called them, educated beets. :chuckle:​

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The US Supreme Court is hearing the illegal Chicago gun laws, just like the DC illegal laws they overturned.

Status
Not open for further replies.