toldailytopic: Which NFL team will win Super Bowl XLVI?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm surprised that most don't think Green Bay is legit.
I'd say the real question is whether or not they're more like a streaking Saints team in their SB year or not.

Rodgers is playing as well as Brady and Manning right now,
He was certainly on fire last year, even more impressive in the playoff run. Of course, he and Manning were neck and neck in that post season performance, even with Peyton firing to a hobbled arrangement. Now if you had the choice of using Rodgers in a big game or putting Manning over center with that same supporting cast, I doubt many people would hesitate to choose Peyton. And will he come back with that level of play? :idunno: With Brady or Peyton there's little guesswork.

he has major weapons on the outside, and their running game will get better (...I think:eek:).
We'll see.

I also think their defense will continue to improve, though Woodson will be a year older.
We'll see. They needed his performance last year. Father time catches everyone eventually and he's ancient at the position.

I'd pick the Pack.
Statistically speaking, that's unlikely. But anything short of a successful Bengals' season is mathematically possible. :plain:

IXOYE

don't you think it is too early for this kind of talk?
we still don't know what bret farve is going to do?
does anyone know what the price of beer is going to be?
will jillian do the weather on fox nfl?
why can't we clear this up?

Heh!

Todah

My first choice is the Philadelphia Eagles, however my second choice is Philadelphia.

But if neither of those teams win it, then my third choice would be the Eagles

Probably undefeated....... unless they start resting the starters when they get to 14-0.

That is probably the most talented team in the history of the NFL.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:idunno: I haven't paid much attention during the off season.

It's so hard to repeat so I'll take the Packers out.

Patriots or
Eagles

Choleric

The Saints will win again. They are the best team in the NFC and will win the Superbowl. We only had two deficiencies last year, which was D-Line and we had 4 RB's on IR by season's end. We picked up two gigantic interior D lineman (Shaun Rogers and Aubrayo) and we picked up Mark Ingram in the draft, and we have Ivory and Thomas back healthy.

With a D to match the O, it will be a long season for the rest of the NFC, and ultimately, for whoever comes out of the AFC.