toldailytopic: When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

toldailytopic: When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that?

We'll find out...
Who "they" are.

What "normal" really is.

Who was really right.​

I know who "they" are and who's really right. But I have no clue as to what "normal" really is. :)

Trumpetfolker

When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that?
  • The KJV was written by men who knew what 'dispensation' really meant.
  • Jehoiachin king of Judah joined with the Evilmerodach king of Babylon to begin freemasonry through which recruitment has been done, ever since, for Mystery Babylon.
  • Mystery Babylon is an underground nation that is taking control of the rest of the nations through a global banking cartel by displacing honest leadership that keeps men free with merchants in the name of 'the free market'.
  • Versions of the Bible like The Message, The Living Bible, and The NIV are being funded by freemasonry to keep Christians learning but never coming to the knowledge of the Truth.
  • Denominations (and dispensationalist ones, especially) get their starting support from freemasonry.
  • If we loved each other the way Christ wanted us to love each other, the freemasons would come and worship before our feet, and know that Jesus Christ has loved us.

Buzzword

I bet we find out that all the conspiracy theories were started by a conspiracy in order to keep the nerds too busy to solve the world's problems.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know who "they" are and who's really right. But I have no clue as to what "normal" really is. :)

When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out:

That anna has patterned much of her life on the mistaken conflation of physical direction with ideological correctness.This to be brought tragically to light following her return home one evening via a differing route, whereby she'll come to realize that from this new perspective she, in fact, can be thought of as living on the "left" side of her street. :shocked:

Years of heavy, happy medication follow. :eek:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out:

That anna has patterned much of her life on the mistaken conflation of physical direction with ideological correctness.This to be brought tragically to light following her return home one evening via a differing route, whereby she'll come to realize that from this new perspective she, in fact, can be thought of as living on the "left" side of her street. :shocked:

Years of heavy, happy medication follow. :eek:

This is a good illustration of what happens when one projects from generalities. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This is a good illustration of what happens when one projects from generalities. :D
If by which you mean the reasoned conclusion from specific declarations of a peculiar tendency to confuse personal preference with external truth. :p

Or, you started it. :chuckle:

NewDay

When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that NewDay is just another day.

When all truth is revealed I bet we find out that Jesus is the only foundation that anyone should build upon....:chuckle:

1 Cr 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1Cr 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

He is my hope, and in Him, everyday is a newday!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That you are unaware, is regretfully, the only downside to my sublime subtlety. :chuckle:
Well, let's at least agree that awareness is the fulcrum of our disagreement. :eek:

:angrymob: Don't look now, but here comes the Obamacare discussion group. :shocked:

dreadknought

Well, let's at least agree that awareness is the fulcrum of our disagreement. :eek:

:angrymob: Don't look now, but here comes the Obamacare discussion group. :shocked:
I'm not convinced on a TOL Obamacare discussion group yet, but I do know someone worthy of a good lawyer for a medicaid/ssi claim in Indiana. Any suggestions. ;)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that conspiracy theories are actually that smelly stuff you find out in the cow pasture.

When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that UFO's are actually weather balloons and secret experimental aircraft that the US government kept hushed up.

When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that all that anti masonry stuff came out of the Taxil Hoax.

When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that that BHO is a Christ hating scumbag.

When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that Denver Broncos got rid of Tim Tebow because he was too obvious about his Christian faith.