toldailytopic: What will heaven be like? Harps and clouds? Banquet? Streets of Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

I hope it smells like a fresh bread bakery.

Ooooooh, I like that! I'm thinking there shall be many opportunities for choral singing and the harmony will be gorgeous. Also, gardens, lot's of gardens! I'm hoping to sit down at a grand piano and play like Rubenstein!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: What will heaven be like? Harps and clouds? Banquet? Streets of Gold?

:the_wave:​

Won’t It Be Wonderful There?

When with the Savior we enter the Glory Land,
Won’t it be wonderful there?
Ended the troubles and cares Of the Story Land,

Walking and talking with Christ, the Supernal One,
Praising, adoring the matchless Eternal One,

There where the tempest will never be sweeping us,
Sure that forever the Lord will be keeping us,

Having no burdens to bear?
Joyously singing with heart-bells all ringing,

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, the economy of God argument: cat heaven/rat hell. :think: Always an interesting play.

Though I think we can all agree that Polka is singularly found in hell...and dentist's offices.

But I repeat myself.
Depends on the circumstances. I'd generally agree with you, but what better to play when you're gathered with the guys at a big UFC PPV event, enjoying beer and hot wings...than a good polka. THAT, my friend, is true heaven.

:chuckle:

bybee

Depends on the circumstances. I'd generally agree with you, but what better to play when you're gathered with the guys at a big UFC PPV event, enjoying beer and hot wings...than a good polka. THAT, my friend, is true heaven.

:chuckle:

Oh my man, "Uf dah!" to that! I'd say brats and beer and a polka band with a dandy accordion soloist and a pot-luck supper to boot!
:D And a good time is had by all...most...some....well, anyway.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
One man's Heaven, another man's Hell....

Well, that's only if one considers 'Heaven' as a state of mind, or a real place that one can dictate the nature of.

Heaven, Biblically speaking is a real place which belongs to GOD and one only gets there on His conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.