toldailytopic: What was your favorite childhood toy?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 4th, 2011 09:54 AM

toldailytopic: What was you favorite childhood toy?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

The Berean

Oh gosh there were so many!

-Webble Wobbles
-Tonka Truck (the old school metal ones, not the cheap plastic ones)
-Six-Million Dollar Man action figure

Can baseball cards be considered "toys"?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had a lot cars, race cars, and trucks but my favorite was my Adams Road Grader that dad bought me in 1949, dad was construction engineer, so I was in small scale.

Similar to this....

Last edited:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Mom told me my favorite toys were pots and pans? Guess that's why I prefer cooking at home vice dinning out?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mine went in phases ...

My barbie when I was in early grade school
My tether ball and roller skates in later grade school

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Transformers.

A shovel and a stick. We used to go out into the wilderness behind our house digging for dinosaurs. I used to leave after breakfast and come home at dark.

My skateboard.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Legos
Construx
TinkerToys

When I got older, model cars. I used to build my own hot rods by mixing parts from several kits.

One Eyed Jack

When I was little, I had this teddy bear. As I got older, I got into legos. Then knives. Then video games and computers (of which I've had many). I'm still into knives, too.

Architect

Legos were are my absolute favorite toys ever.

When my brother and I were little, we had an entire 10-gallon plastic bin full of miscellaneous Legos we had collected over the years. When we were in high school, Mom sold them in a yard sale...

:(

To make up for it, she gave me Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water Lego Set for my 26th birthday.

Josh

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 4th, 2011 09:54 AM

toldailytopic: What was you favorite childhood toy?

I had a Red Tractor a Farmall if memory serves,the type with pedals that you ride and I literally rode that thing until there was no rubber left on the wheels and then I rode it on the rims until my father decided it was all used up and got rid of it. That was a very sad day for me indeed.:(

media.nl