toldailytopic: What is your favorite reality TV show(s) and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 14th, 2010 11:42 AM

toldailytopic: What is your favorite reality TV show(s) and why?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Buzzword

Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. New season starts next week :D

I didn't know Dirty Jobs was a "reality" show.

Then again, there have been so many I don't even know what a "reality" show is anymore.

The only one I know for sure is one (because it calls itself one) that I enjoy is The Ultimate Fighter.

Quincy

I didn't know Dirty Jobs was a "reality" show.

Then again, there have been so many I don't even know what a "reality" show is anymore.

The only one I know for sure is one (because it calls itself one) that I enjoy is The Ultimate Fighter.

Really? I thought that was just a competition. Oh well, lol. I think DJ is one because it chronicles the real jobs of everyday people with some witty humor thrown in.

ragTagblues

I still can't believe reality tv is still popular or is it just a cheap option for the tv networks?

It has to be Hell's Kitchen . . . although Gordon Ramsey is a 'implied profanity'

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The A Team. Because it is more real than "Survivor", or any of the other garbage on TV now.

Arthur Brain

For some bizarre and rather worrying reason I seem to have become rather partial to 'Masterchef'. It makes no sense as I can't cook much and the dishes on display remind me of the boring fodder I have to make do with....

:plain:

Ps82

I like "Shorty's Pit Bull Rescue Program" on animal channel. I can't stand Pit Bull Dogs, but enjoy spending time with Shorty and his friends.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I don't watch any reality TV but from what I watched....

Dirty Jobs is somewhat entertaining because Mike Rowe is funny.

Amazing Race is kinda cool because I'd love to travel the world and do the stuff they do.

American Idol can be good.

So You Think You Can Dance can be good.

Jersey Shore because it's a train wreck

:think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef

Ramsey is mean, but oh so hilarious. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.