toldailytopic: What did you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Leather gloves.
All three seasons of the original star trek remastered.
A bottle of sweet vermouth.
Cherry liqueurs.

:)

Ps82

I got my family all together Christmas morning so that was enough for me. Since my two oldest sons are not living at home now due to living on their own with their new spouses it was going to be a huge change for us. So they all decided to come spend the night at our house which was very nice. Eventually I'll have to get used to them not all being here Christmas morning. :sigh:

But this year was nice. :)

I think that was a great Christmas. A family celebration is my favorite part of Thanksgiving and Christmas too.

One Eyed Jack

I got some comfortable socks and a warm shirt from my roommate, and his mom gave me some nice warm sheets. She sent me a plate of dinner too.

Plus I slapped together a new computer for myself last week. Nothing major, just $140 or so worth of parts (dual core CPU, case, mobo), along with some stuff I had lying around (RAM, hard drive, DVD burner, power supply).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
For those of you who got an iPad, FYI...[The Almighty Bible Series App is Now Available in the iTunes App Store. Christian Newswire.] "Having already released the stories of the Old and New Testament as a part of a graphic novel series, The Almighty Bible team plans to carry the excitement over into the multimedia format. The app itself is free and includes the story of Creation and The Garden of Eden. With the app you receive everything that is included in the book version in addition to narration, a glossary, maps, animations and full-text options. For the book of Genesis, there are an additional three sections totaling 146 pages, each section is only 99 cents. You can preview the app here..." Full text

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that was a great Christmas. A family celebration is my favorite part of Thanksgiving and Christmas too.

Indeed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.