toldailytopic: TV Evangelists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is pretty funny when you think about how appropriate some of their names are.

-SHAMbach
-Price
-Dollar

Almost as if it's a built-in mockery of them.

What are some other ones?

Reads like the club of the Bottom Line.​

bybee

First names?

First names?

It is pretty funny when you think about how appropriate some of their names are.

-SHAMbach
-Price
-Dollar

Almost as if it's a built-in mockery of them.

What are some other ones?

Doctor "Let me have your"Dollar's first name "Creplo", I wonder if it is a derivative of crepitate? :idea:bybee

andyc

Oh, the lady who has taught that you are going to hell unless you believe that Jesus was imprisoned in hell and tortured by Satan and had to be rescued by God the Father? Uhm, yeah. I guess I'm hell-bound. Joyce Meyers on "The Power of Words?" To her credit, I practiced that sort of thing for years. Using words of power to effect change in the world around you.

I called it Wicca.

:rolleyes:

If anyone wants to check out a TV evangelist who almost never asks for money (was even known to go a year, at one point, without asking for it), I encourage you to see if you can find Bob Enyart...............

:chuckle:

nuff said

andyc

Charles Price
David Jeremiah
Andrew Wommack
T D Jakes
Charles Capps
Billy Graham
Jack Graham
Charles Stanley
Joyce Meyer
:thumb:

Creflo Dollar
Jaunita Bynum
Fred Price
Paula White
John Hagee
Peter Popoff
:nono:

Wommack is a charismatic word faith tongue talking Spirit filled pentecostal like me. You must be thinking of someone else.

I agree with his gospel 100%.
I know Andrew. In fact, I'm one of only two churches in my area who is on his "pastor's list". When people want to know where to go in our area, they call us.

Andrew and I have a different view on "the gifts", but we are in 100% agreement on his presentation of the Gospel. Andrew preaches the exchanged life in the same way I do.

andyc

I know Andrew. In fact, I'm one of only two churches in my area who is on his "pastor's list". When people want to know where to go in our area, they call us.

Andrew and I have a different view on "the gifts", but we are in 100% agreement on his presentation of the Gospel. Andrew preaches the exchanged life in the same way I do.

If you agree with him, you will agree with me, because our gospel is identical.
Wommack is not OSAS, he believes that we are saved by faith, and that we must remain in faith. He teaches that it is possible for Christians to reject Christ, which would lead to a rejection of salvation. He also teaches repentance as a necessary part of salvation.

If you agree with him, you will agree with me, because our gospel is identical.
Wommack is not OSAS, he believes that we are saved by faith, and that we must remain in faith. He teaches that it is possible for Christians to reject Christ, which would lead to a rejection of salvation. He also teaches repentance as a necessary part of salvation.

"Christianity does not produce a changed life but an exchanged life. Christ does not reform us, but He transforms us through His union with us. In the same way that the Eternal Christ could come and inhabit the body of an infant and still retain all His deity, He now inhabits our bodies through the new birth in all His glory and power. Like Jesus, grow in your wisdom and understanding of who you now are in Christ." Andrew Wommack

andyc

"Christianity does not produce a changed life but an exchanged life. Christ does not reform us, but He transforms us through His union with us. In the same way that the Eternal Christ could come and inhabit the body of an infant and still retain all His deity, He now inhabits our bodies through the new birth in all His glory and power. Like Jesus, grow in your wisdom and understanding of who you now are in Christ." Andrew Wommack

If you get time later, listen to wommack's audio teaching on the eternal security of the believer.

http://downloads.awmi.net/teaching/awm_k16_security.mp3

You'll see that it is similar to what I've been explaining in my OSAS thread.

I think Les Feldick will be more up your street.
Never heard of him, don't care.

I have no problem severing long term relationships when they reject the Gospel. All of our conversations had been about the exchanged life, and who we are in Christ. We never talked about those things that contradict, as I assumed wrongly that he would be consistent. Thank you for proving that he is not. :up:

At least I was able to lead some people out of the charismatic cult.

Are you familiar with Jim Richards?

andyc

Never heard of him, don't care.

I have no problem severing long term relationships when they reject the Gospel. All of our conversations had been about the exchanged life, and who we are in Christ. We never talked about those things that contradict, as I assumed wrongly that he would be consistent. Thank you for proving that he is not. :up:

At least I was able to lead some people out of the charismatic cult.

Are you familiar with Jim Richards?

The sinister element within your gospel is very subtle, which is why a lot of people here don't understand what you really believe. It would be easy for Wommack to not see through what you're teaching. Even AMR and Lon have had trouble understanding completely what you teach. Everything you and Elohiym say about the positional aspect of being in Christ, is fine, and this i what I think gives people the impression that you teach a strong gospel message of grace.
It's when we move onto how we conduct ourselves in the body as witnesses of Christ, that the problems surface.

I've never heard of Jim Richards.

Status
Not open for further replies.