toldailytopic: TOL weather report. Is the big blizzard causing you havoc? What's the

Breathe

Cold and windy in the mountains here, but no measurable snowfall. Sounds like the siding is about to blow off the house, tho.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Havoc!

Last week the tornado winds tore shingles off the roof and caused leaks.
Yesterday it snowed, and the moisture and weight caused the damaged part of the roof to cave in over one room.
Been trying to get stuff out of that room and close it off.
What a mess!

What really sucks is that the insurance deductible is almost 1,500, so not going to be able to afford to fix it right away.

Always something.

keypurr

Snow started about 6pm. Hopefully it will turn to rain during the night. I have to go to Providence airport to pick up my grandson, he's returning from Florida. Its about 50 miles away so I hope the roads are going to be OK.

keypurr

Havoc!

Last week the tornado winds tore shingles off the roof and caused leaks.
Yesterday it snowed, and the moisture and weight caused the damaged part of the roof to cave in over one room.
Been trying to get stuff out of that room and close it off.
What a mess!

What really sucks is that the insurance deductible is almost 1,500, so not going to be able to afford to fix it right away.

Always something.

Sorry to hear that tam, last year we had an Ice Storm. No power for over a week. We lost a lot of stuff due to flooding in the celler. Insurance companies do not wish to pay out.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I let the dog out in the yard and I can't see her ten feet away. They're predicting a foot and a half by tomorrow afternoon.

Alate_One

We drove around the blizzard on our way to Canada. No snow at home or anywhere along our route so far. Expecting to see the aftermath one we hit Michigan tomorrow.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well, I've got three things late to the library now, because of the amount of snow and wind yesterday; when they were due back. Hopefully it's clear enough to return them today.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Started off with some rain and a t-storm. Some wind, then sleet and a dusting of snow. Temps are in the 30s.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Weather update for Clarksville, IN:

Alrighty! Been snowing most of the night. Light snow with about an inch so far.
Last real snow we had was about two years ago.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Started snowing here, again, last night too. So far, we've got about two inches. It's supposed to snow until at least 1 PM. We're supposed to get three to five inches by the time it stops.