toldailytopic: TOL weather report. Is the big blizzard causing you havoc? What's the

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 26th, 2012 11:18 AM

toldailytopic: TOL weather report. Is the big blizzard causing you havoc? What's the weather like where you live?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A sunny 3 degrees. No blizzard where I am at. :)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
A lot of rain last night, clear and sunny about 53 deg. expected high at 55 deg., I hope all this rain (we have had a lot recently) is filling the lakes, it will make for a great spring spawn...Bass fishing that is.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's been snowing since about 4 this morning. We've got somewhere between 8 and 10 inches so far. The winds haven't started up yet and the temperature's somewhere around 25 degrees. I'm not going anywhere because of the deep snow and crazy drivers. :jessilu:'s hoping that the snow's cleared away by tomorrow because she's supposed to work.

IMJerusha

Rain, fog and a wee bit of ice, nothing else. I would prefer the snow. I don't like dismal rain! Ho, Ebenz, it must have just missed us!

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Lots of snow. Already shoveled my long driveway twice. Decided not to drive anywhere today and just hang out on TOL.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We could get Obama to make more speeches. His hot air would drive off the blizzard and cold air....On second thought--that would cause global warming for real. Scratch that idea.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They cancelled our blizzard warning about ten hours early. The wind just didn't pick up the way they thought it would. But, it's still snowing. So, we're probably going to end up with 12 or more inches.

fool

Hall of Fame
I just shoveled three inches in my driveway.
Maybe later I'll try the rest of the 50 feet.

Quincy

It's not even raining here now. They say we MIGHT get an inch or three of snow tonight though.

Even the blizzards ignore this place :plain:

Buzzword

Our greater cause for annoyance was a large lashing of sleet on Christmas Eve.

My wife and I were dogsitting for some friends, and it turned into housesitting as we watched their uber-steep neighborhood streets ice over.
Fortunately we'd already planned to have Christmas there, and had all the ingredients for Christmas dinner.

...plus they have an amazing house which they'd given us full use of, and a massive cable channel package (we've been unable to afford more than the no-cable-box channels for about a year).

So guess who got a Firefly marathon for Christmas? :D

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looks like we are going to get snow tomorrow.