toldailytopic: Theology. What's your favorite theological topic to discuss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 27th, 2010 09:02 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Non-Excluvistic

BANNED
Banned
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 27th, 2010 09:02 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

It's a tie between all of them

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
For me, it's a tie between human freedom and God's knowledge of creation (the Forms). That said, I hate talking about these things with reference to the Bible. :nono:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The two most important questions in life:

Who is God?
Who is Jesus Christ?

AMR

Aimiel

The reality of the Lake of Fire. Universalism. The reality of evil. Time being a created thing. Any subject, really, in relation to The Word of God; but the best topics I love to READ about, are other Christians' testimonies. That's the MEAT!!! :thumb:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
The two most important questions in life:

Who is God?
Who is Jesus Christ?

AMR

I concur with the doctrine of God (Open Theism in particular vs Calvinism) and Christology (the Deity and resurrection of Christ in particular, and His gospel, the power of God, Rom. 1).

Apologetics vs the kingdom of the cults, world religions, world views, etc. is also vital.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My favorite subject: What are the implications of being baptized by the Spirit into Christ.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like discussions about how a bible story prefigures Christ or how a bible story is a short recap of history.

grit

If I'm honest with myself, I like the ones where the meetings come with snacks and beverages, with a few hugs thrown in here and there.

I'd like to put in a request for more pizza rolls.

ebredding

1) Expository, Hermanuetical, and Etymological Issues
2) Arguing against most views less 1900 years old
3) Anything else wherein fellow Christians who would die for each other are willing to kill each other over moot points that make little difference in the hereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.