toldailytopic: Stereotypes: Do you fit into one? Which stereotypes do you believe hav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy Time

I don't think there is a woman sterotype with regards to driving; they drive just as well as us men as far as I can see but...the elderly drivers!?
Many are very slow, very pokey; I guess I understand their fear of sometimes having to "put the pedal to the metal'' but 9 time out of 10 if I pass a 45 mph tortoise on the interstate they are an elderly person.
Kinda sorry I posted this; bless all the elderly...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last edited:

Quincy

I'd say I fit under the general millenials sterotype. Loves diversity, optimistic, rewrites the rules, hates the institutions and establishments, tech savvy, friends equal family, etc etc.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I kinda enjoy people poking fun at my stereotypes. I'm half Italian so I talk with hands a lot, I also like to give big hugs and get excited about cooking food.

Same here, best way to shut me up is to handcuff me. I think that's about the only place I'm stereotypical though.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think: I have ancestors from Ireland, which means at any given moment I'm mostly Scotch. :cheers:

None, but the house trailer is on blocks. Does that count?
Does it have a sign out front that reads, "My other trailer is a double wide"?

...the elderly drivers!? Many are very slow, very pokey; I guess I understand their fear of sometimes having to "put the pedal to the metal'' but 9 time out of 10 if I pass a 45 mph tortoise on the interstate they are an elderly person...

That's why I still lobby for The Heretic's Law, which as proposed mandates that anyone traveling more than fifteen miles per hour below the posted speed limit is required to throw candy and wave.

That way at least we'd all get a shot at a parade.

:plain:

I'll be here all week folks...don't forget to tip your waitresses and bartenders.

Arthur Brain

:think: I have ancestors from Ireland, which means at any given moment I'm mostly Scotch. :cheers:

That's why I still lobby for The Heretic's Law, which as proposed mandates that anyone traveling more than fifteen miles per hour below the posted speed limit is required to throw candy and wave.

I'll be here all week folks...don't forget to tip your waitresses and bartenders.

Since you started posting my local bartender's managed to buy a villa in Spain...

Coincidence? I think not.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't think there is a woman sterotype with regards to driving; they drive just as well as us men as far as I can see but...the elderly drivers!?
Many are very slow, very pokey; I guess I understand their fear of sometimes having to "put the pedal to the metal'' but 9 time out of 10 if I pass a 45 mph tortoise on the interstate they are an elderly person.
Kinda sorry I posted this; bless all the elderly...

You're not serous enough! Poky eh, I'll give you a poke! :burnlib:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

You're mostly Scotch? I think you are full of Scotch.:jump:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There is nothing stereotypical about me, I am a good old church lady! Southern and right minded. :listen: and a little addle-minded:dizzy::IA:you shut up too!:mmph:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
If one is referring to ethnic stereotypes, I am mostly German (dad) and French (mom). As one of my friends described it, it's what you get when you breed Lassie with a Pit Bull. :chuckle:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I don't think I fit any stereotypes. I'm a highly individual and quirky guy.I'm my own man.
I'm a Jew,but not stereotypically Jewish at all.
I'm sort of liberalish, but disagree with a lot of liberals on many things. I can't be pidgeonholed in any way.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am a typical Catholic
except
I don't worship statues
and
I don't blindly follow the pope

Status
Not open for further replies.