toldailytopic: Should transsexuals be allowed to compete in a women's beauty pageant?

Iconoclast

If they can pass the Genetic test that proves they are female then yes..

Oh but they can't can they since their femaleness is just a delusion a way for them to try to deny that they are just a gay man who has given himself over to his lust for male anatomy. Thus they believe that if they act and dress like a woman then their sexual deviancy will be socially acceptable. :comeout:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
No. The only reason I would watch a beauty pageant is to oggle the attractive women who are competing. If I were to oggle someone whom I thought to be an attractive woman when, in fact, that person ended up being a guy...that'd just make me feel wrong. :nono:

faramir77

Trannys are ridiculously absurd monsters, and therefore comedic gold.
i don't know about talent competitions, but they should definatly be allowed to participate in Mainstream Sports.
How funny would it be to see some she-monster get stomped by a 300lb line-backer, fore-checked into the boards, pummled by Mike Tyson or trying to seriously compete in Australian Rugby?
Dude. that be totallyhilarious, and, add some freak-show spectacle to the mix.

bybee

i don't know about talent competitions, but they should definatly be allowed to participate in Mainstream Sports.
How funny would it be to see some she-monster get stomped by a 300lb line-backer, fore-checked into the boards, pummled by Mike Tyson or trying to seriously compete in Australian Rugby?

Something like the Roman gladiatorial circuses? Pap for the masses?
What kind of masses would that be?

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame

Not channeling a lot of compassion for the lost today, hm?

:think:

But, yeah. That would be pretty funny.

Trannie fight

[Erm...didn't realize the "A" word was going to show up in the title. I'll have to find another video later, without curse words, for this spot.] :mmph:

Last edited:

John Mortimer

:think:

Yes, having no understanding of "right" and "wrong" does rather end the conversation, considering the topic.

I didn't say I didn't understand the concepts of "Right" & "Wrong"... I said they have no real meaning for me. Right-wrong is a dualistic construct. The idea being that there are 2 opposite poles, "Absolute Right" & "Absolute Wrong" and value judgements can then be made by placing whatever is to be judged on a scale between the 2 opposites.
This is nothing but an artificial construct. There IS absolute right, but the concept of "absolute wrong" is an illusion. There can be relative "wrong", but being relative this has no absolute meaning.

So you see, I don't think you are wrong, (or right), to be offended by transsexuals in a female beauty pageant... you simply ARE offended. Your taking offence doesn't bother me.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
I didn't say I didn't understand the concepts of "Right" & "Wrong"... I said they have no real meaning for me. Right-wrong is a dualistic construct. The idea being that there are 2 opposite poles, "Absolute Right" & "Absolute Wrong" and value judgements can then be made by placing whatever is to be judged on a scale between the 2 opposites.
This is nothing but an artificial construct. There IS absolute right, but the concept of "absolute wrong" is an illusion. There can...
Yeah, sorry. I would have finished reading your post but there was that thing where you rendered your opinion completely useless.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 27th, 2012 08:23 AM

toldailytopic: Should transsexuals be allowed to compete in a women's beauty pageant?

That you would even have to ask the question shows just how wrong this world actually is.

I wonder if anyone else can see that?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Miss Universe Canada Disqualifies Transsexual Contestant: She was Born a Boy

Miss Universe Canada officials have banned 23-year-old transsexual Jenna Talackova from participating in the pageant finals to be held in Toronto in May, 2012. The Vancouver contestant was one of sixty-five women chosen to compete in the national contest (which is owned by Donald Trump). The Daily Mail Reports that Denis Davila, national director of Miss Universe Canada, asserts that every contestant must be a "naturally born female." Critics of the decision claim that the rules do not specifically address sex change or plastic surgery.

read more

That's just nasty.

:vomit:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see it (Mt 19:4). :vomit:

Yep. Trans-sexuality is so wrong in all counts. That is how far our culture has drifted from morality.

Trans-sexual is just a fancy term for cross dressing pervert or a pervert that had plastic surgery.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Eating live babies is always wrong

John Mortimer's signature line reads: "I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes." ~ Lady Gaga

When a man dresses as a woman, God has not made a mistake. The man has sinned (Deut 22:5). :vomit:

"Some folks say that bears go around eatin' babies raw..." ~ Lyle Lovett, Bears

...Me :skeptic: I just bear up to my :plain: bewildered best. :shocked:

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Yep. Trans-sexuality is so wrong in all counts. That is how far our culture has drifted from morality.

Trans-sexual is just a fancy term for cross dressing pervert or a pervert that had plastic surgery.
The answer is of course, no--:vomit: God help us :shocked:--no! Ro 1:28

Last edited:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Murder is always a relative concept. Someone killing someone else can be "murder" in the eyes of one person whilst perfectly justified in the eyes of another. Thus it is relative to the perception of individuals.
No, there's no such thing as justified murder. Murder is defined by the fact that it is not justified. Would it be easier if I'd said "unjustified killing"?

The fact remains that you confuse reality with perception. How you perceive a thing has no bearing on what it is. It is what it is. But, as I indicated before, if you're going to fall back on solipsism then you render your opinion useless. Why are you arguing with yourself? :freak: