toldailytopic: Religion, politics, sports, or something else. What is your favorite t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Jack

So post it.

My favorite topic is one in which Rusha and chrys are involved and I am not.:D

I also enjoy theological and philosophical discussion/debate. In particular I love debating the resurrection and what Paul, John, Peter, and the rest of the early church believed about it. I love discussing the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and the hope that comes from it.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Religion, politics, sports, or something else.
What is your favorite topic to debate and why?

A favorite other topic . . .

I wanted to add . . . Jesus, The Psalms, and great sermons.

ragTagblues

What do you love to talk about when you aren't being honest? :shocked:

Generally the gullibility of people to honest to not need to use phrases like 'to be honest' or if anyone at work asks talking about religion, politics and everything else . . .

And we like to talk about you too, if mostly when, you know, you aren't around. :p

Oh I know, I am the fly on the wall . . . yeah the one you caught in a glass the other day

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And the wall was :listen: listening to the fly

:noid:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good vs evil, which could involve religion, politics or even sports, if the Yankees are playing!

Lovejoy

I like to debate the merits of motion control versus neutral alignment running shoes. I find the barefoot versus kicks debate to be much too emotional, though.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator

toldailytopic: Religion, politics, sports, or something else. What is your favorite topic to debate and why?

Salvation is the most important topic by far. There is no greater joy than when those who are lost finally turn to God and are reconciled to Him! :cloud9:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do, however, support women's equal right to education and occupation, but not the draft.

So you don't really support equal occupation. Men don't have a choice, you do realize that don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.