toldailytopic: Reality TV. What's you favorite or least favorite reality TV show and

Buzzword

Survivor is the original and still by far the best reality TV show.

For shame!!
logo.realworld.jpg

Favorite (aka only-one-I've-ever-or-will-ever-watch): The Ultimate Fighter

Most hated: Pretentious People Trying to Convince Us to Sympathize With Them as They Have "Problems" We Can Only Dream of Having (aka anything else not on History or Discovery)

bybee

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 13th, 2011 11:38 AM

toldailytopic: Reality TV. What's you favorite or least favorite reality TV show and why?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

There is a program which features hideous, foul-mouthed, painted, bulbous sluts who scream at the top of their hoarse, cigarette breath voices, punch, kick, tear each others hair out and generally comport themselves in a most unseemly manner.
The queen of this melee is a creature
called Snuffy or Sniffy or Biffy, wait... it's called Snooky!
I really don't care for this at all.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Favorite: :CRASH: All-American Muslim. I love propaganda. :BRAVO: Ge 16:12

Sidebar: If you are in need of home improvement items, :5020: shop at Lowes! :straight:

Last edited:

bybee

Favorite: :CRASH: All-American Muslim. I love propaganda. :BRAVO: Ge 16:12

Sidebar: If you are in need of home improvement items, :5020: shop at Lowes! :straight:

The nearest Lowes is quite far from me, however, I shall be shopping there anyway!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:devil::devil: :devil::devil:
All American Muslim
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

I forgot about that one. Lowes will be getting a lot of my business.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Survivor is the original and still by far the best reality TV show.
As Buzzword said, you missed The Real Word! :duh:

What is too bad is that our corporate media, the world that so many of you guys have helped to create with your trickle-down free market ideology, has decided that it's cheaper to create a whole bunch of Survivor clones, instead of invest in producing quality dramas and comedies like we used to have in the 1950s, 60s and 70s.

It's gotten so bad, in fact, that Survivor itself is the only network TV show worth watching.

How is that the fault of trickle-down free market ideology? :confused: How has trickle-down ideology made it cheaper to make reality TV?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Why are you guys supporting Lowe's for them taking their ads out of All-American Muslim?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why are you guys supporting Lowe's for them taking their ads out of All-American Muslim?
CAIR said:

(WASHINGTON, D.C., 12/13/2011) — The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) today called on Lowe’s, the world’s second largest home improvement retailer, to address the anti-Muslim hate rhetoric prompted by that company’s decision to pull its commercials from TLC’s new reality series “All-American Muslim.”

Lowe's responded:

Lowe’s, based in Mooresville, N.C., said it stands by its statement on Sunday that it pulled the ads after the show became a “lightning rod for people to voice complaints from a variety of perspectives — political, social and otherwise.’’ source

How is that anti-Muslim hate rhetoric? Jn 14:6

See:

:CRASH: Lie to the Infidel. ‘Taqiyya’: How Islamic Extremists Deceive the West

Last edited:

bybee

Because I want to. Because Lowe's, or any other business, is still free to make business decisions according to their own best interests.
Because I loathe and despise political correctness. Because Moslems relentless pursue their own agenda almost unchallenged whilst at the same time screaming and whining over anything smacking of a Christian agenda!
I have more but must go bake my cookies.:luigi: