toldailytopic: If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
1 a giant pile of money or gold or something.

2 perfect health for all my family/friends, and pretty much everyone except really bad people. :)

3 ending poverty or something noble like that.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:think: Well, my first wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmoney and peace...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The ability to specifically remove any particular biological species from an area to which it is not native. No more Mosquitoes in Hawaii, no Burmese pythons in Florida, no more Fire Ants in the USA etc..

...no more evolutionists in Seattle.

Huckleberry

:think: Well, my first wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmoney and peace...
Your second being to buy the world a Coke? Because I'm pretty sure you got that backwards. You're supposed to buy the world a Coke first, then teach them to sing in perfect harmony. Followed then by keeping them company, presumably during the process of alternately drinking said Coke and singing in harmony.

genuineoriginal

3wishe.gif

noguru

Only 1 wish necessary. That all people could realize the value of being honest with one self.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
1) That God would reveal himself more to the world to the point where no one could deny he exists.

Why do you suppose He doesn't do that now? And why do you think your way would be better?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 30th, 2012 09:45 AM

1) To be wealthy so that I can find a job that I truly enjoy doing (Or most likely dabble in a variety of things) and that I can make sure my family is financially secure for their entire lives.

2) The ability to speed-read and perfectly remember all that I read. I hate reading a book and then feeling like I don't remember anything!

3) To know all the secrets of the world. Like, are secret societies really pulling the strings? Who killed Kennedy? Where was Obama really born? :eek:

Ps82

Well, something says I should wish things for other people all over the world ... but since the three wishes are for me personally, I'll enjoy the moment.

I wish to one day see all my family members in heaven with me. (Really, I never know where to draw the line ... so, all family and friends and theirs... etc.)

I wish for lots of money so that I can bless and help my family even after I am gone.

Perfect health until I die, then cross over peacefully in my sleep while at home.

Now, if there were a fourth:
I'd pray that God give me peace and a forgiving heart toward my husband regarding his taking a second wife after I'm gone.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
2nd list.

1) Ability to fly

2) Ability to breathe under water

3) Super strength. So I can defend myself against any predators that come to get me when I'm swimming in the oceans. :noid:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
2nd list.

1) Ability to fly

2) Ability to breathe under water

3) Super strength. So I can defend myself against any predators that come to get me when I'm swimming in the oceans. :noid:

:up:

Ah man, shoulda' thought of that. Super Powers! Scratch that 3rd one from from my list before, I want Superman's same powers.

exminister

That humans would be brighter and more understanding of each other
That manned space travel would be a reality
That God wouldn't let suffering continue

bybee

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I am old. I have lived a good and satifying life. Therefore, I give my three wishes away.

PureX

peace to all

wisdom to all

and love to all

With those, I think most everyone's wishes would be fulfilled.