toldailytopic: If you were going to live a double life what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Well

Well

:darwinsm: Good Luck! Yesterday, I was headed for a mundane day of R&R vegitating (after 6 days straight at the real estate empire) which went south in a hurry. Lovely Bride had an accident in the shower and I had to put on my EMT suit. She's ok, couple of bruises. At the same time, pet birdie went nutso due to yelling and screaming, so I had to extract said birdie from draperies. Changed from EMT suit to Marlon Perkins Safari Uniform. While this was all playing out, My Guy (Maintenance Chief) comes to door. I have been car-shopping and he had a very hot lead right now. Got LB and birdie settled in and checked out, then changed to CarShopper Uniform and did a test drive on car.

Sounds calm so far. :rotfl: During all the activity, my daughter called, my Good Buddy called, my sales partner called and my real estate boss called. Did all of the above while plugged into modern hi-tech cordless phone.

Results: LB is ok. Did an evening med check. Bought car. Put a sales trip together. (Sales are up and customer base is expanding.) Emergency call-in to manage real estate empire while boss takes care of personal business. Did follow-up phone calls to above-mentioned folks. Daughter and I will be out next Sunday to celebrate daughter's birthday. Good Buddy was asking about some computer thingies with video editors, etc. Got him some software recommends, did tips and tricks with some other hardware geek items.

Went back to R&R until 9PM call for swimming pool maintenance. Had to adjust filter pressure and check out the main pump and metering pump on the chlorine delivery system, check skimmer water level and adjust, mechanical, electrical, chemical checks were ok. Put on Pool Boy Uniform for that one. Locked the joint down for the night.

I think, today, I will find the Adviser Person who told me about "looking forward to my Golden Sunset Years." I want to slap the little fart. :jolly:

Okay Frank! This post is why I follow you around this site! I had a good cackle as I realized "I ain't alone" as I dither my way through this lovely life!
My "golden years" have a lot of brass mixed in!
Blessings to you. I hope your wife recovers nicely!, bybee

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Wouldn't that be fun?! Where would you find a decent Calvin though?
I'm willing to pee on things I don't like.

Me, too! Honestly! It was just so cliche that I didn't think anybody'd buy it if I'd said that. And the Brad Pitt thing was funnier and easier to relate to.

Besides, just imagining my hubby in that role kind shatters the fantasy. Why I can't really run with that. I'd imagine Pitt easy enough to cow. My hubby...not so much, prolly.

I just can't get anywhere in that without coming to the point where he's all like, "Mare...what in the everlovin' hell are you doin'?" :mmph:

:idunno:
I bet he wouldn't complain about the outfit, though...

The Graphite

Successful author, not only in Christian fiction but also books on Christian theology for the layman. (One of my pet issues is that theology is for all all ALL Christians, of all walks, because "theology" is just a fancy word for "Bible study.") And in the area of fiction, I'd publish (or someday I will publish) a Christian fantasy fiction novel of epic size and scope which will convey many doctrinal principles in its story from the perspective of both dispensationalism and (especially) the open view.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Successful author.., in the area of fiction, I'd publish (or someday I will publish) a Christian fantasy fiction novel of epic size and scope which will convey many doctrinal principles in its story from the perspective of both dispensationalism and (especially) the open view.
And I can help you put it into graphic novel form...:D

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Okay Frank! This post is why I follow you around this site! I had a good cackle as I realized "I ain't alone" as I dither my way through this lovely life!
My "golden years" have a lot of brass mixed in!
Blessings to you. I hope your wife recovers nicely!, bybee
Why, thank you, bybee! I am "stalked" quite frequently by gorgeous women. :rotfl: LB is doing fine and laughing about all the trauma and drama. She gets a perverse glee out of watching me fight WWIII all by myself. BUT, I got fried chicken (num-num) and mixed-up veggies for dinner. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.