toldailytopic: Happy 12-12-12 what's on your mind today?

Quincy

On the other hand, many people will be doing lovely, caring, generous things if they believe the world is going to end.:cheers:

I really hope so!

I have a feeling some terrorist somewhere has something planned :think: .

fool

Hall of Fame
One theory was that at 12:12:12 on 12/12/12 the world would end in a horrific internet collapse caused by a large percent of the population choosing that moment to Instagram a picture of their lunch, Reddit a picture of their cat, Facebook a picture of themselves in their underwear self photographed in their bathroom mirror with their smartphone, Youtube a video of the sky above their house where Nothing was happening, Tweet some random nonsense that popped into their head and e-mail a picture of their butt to the IRS.
Unforutunatly this obviously didn't happen in the volumes required most likely due to Humans having a poor understanding of Greenwhich Mean Time.

I for one chose to ride out this practice for the Troubles in my CP at TOL buried deep under the Rock Mountains where my Gold Mermbership gave me an enormous Inbox in which I could stockpile
equipmet and supplies.
The real test will come at 12:21:12 on 12/21/12 (provided the Humans figure out Greenwhich Mean Time).

The lunches, the cats, the butts.
Brace Yourself.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Happy 12-12-12 what's on your mind today?

My Birthday!:jump:

imagesqtbnANd9GcQMB-1Vs81BFXT1kkYNd.jpg

animated-smileys-birthday-036.gif
animated-smileys-birthday-060.gif
animated-smileys-birthday-037.gif
animated-smileys-birthday-006.gif
animated-smileys-birthday-076.gif

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
One theory was that at 12:12:12 on 12/12/12 the world would end in a horrific internet collapse caused by a large percent of the population choosing that moment to Instagram a picture of their lunch, Reddit a picture of their cat, Facebook a picture of themselves in their underwear self photographed in their bathroom mirror with their smartphone, Youtube a video of the sky above their house where Nothing was happening, Tweet some random nonsense that popped into their head and e-mail a picture of their butt to the IRS.
Unforutunatly this obviously didn't happen in the volumes required most likely due to Humans having a poor understanding of Greenwhich Mean Time.

I for one chose to ride out this practice for the Troubles in my CP at TOL buried deep under the Rock Mountains where my Gold Mermbership gave me an enormous Inbox in which I could stockpile
equipmet and supplies.
The real test will come at 12:21:12 on 12/21/12 (provided the Humans figure out Greenwhich Mean Time).

The lunches, the cats, the butts.
Brace Yourself.

:first:

Awesome....:chuckle:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Math! (12/12)/12=.083333 However 12/(12/12)=12. Reminds me of what my pastor said about the Bible. It is all in how you read it.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What on my mind today? See I told you so. The doomsayers are full of nonsense. The world isn't going to end today. Thbthbthbthbth! :p

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are we still here?

The last supposedly date we are suppose to be here according to the mayans is 12-21-12

So we still have a little time to find out how their prediction pans out.

I hope the rapture happens today though, and maybe wont be here tommorrow.

bybee

I understood it was meant to happen on winter solstice . . . . whatever it is that is suppose to happen.

I believe all of the planets in our solar system are supposed to come into a complete alignment with the sun. :guitar: The "music of the spheres" shall be perfectly harmonious.

Quincy

I think the Mayans just got tired of making the calendar. I sure would have :idunno: . Or they realized they had a real issues on their hands with a failing empire, outside of dubious astrological beliefs so they quite making it. Something like that.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I understood it was meant to happen on winter solstice . . . . whatever it is that is suppose to happen.

Well I get to do the raspberry on the 21st then. I am an unbeliever then it comes to pagan malarkey.