toldailytopic: Happy 12-12-12 what's on your mind today?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 12th, 2012 09:23 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Buzzword

I keep finding reasons to be thankful I'm not dating at this stage of life anymore.

I don't have to worry about a joke falling flat in front of females, or looking awkward on a dance floor, or concern myself with treating anything I've said or done for a woman as a potential "investment" for the future aside from for the sake of friendship.

I know my wife will laugh (if only out of pity), will dance awkwardly with me, and will continually pour deposits into my love bank even as I continually do so into hers.

Also, it's fun knowing that what I do naturally around my wife makes her girlfriends coo loudly at the adorableness of it all. :D

Quincy

12-21-12 is on my mind today. Paranoid that people are going to do bad things because they believe the world is going to end.

bybee

I keep finding reasons to be thankful I'm not dating at this stage of life anymore.

I don't have to worry about a joke falling flat in front of females, or looking awkward on a dance floor, or concern myself with treating anything I've said or done for a woman as a potential "investment" for the future aside from for the sake of friendship.

I know my wife will laugh (if only out of pity), will dance awkwardly with me, and will continually pour deposits into my love bank even as I continually do so into hers.

Also, it's fun knowing that what I do naturally around my wife makes her girlfriends coo loudly at the adorableness of it all. :D

Quite nice!

bybee

12-21-12 is on my mind today. Paranoid that people are going to do bad things because they believe the world is going to end.

On the other hand, many people will be doing lovely, caring, generous things if they believe the world is going to end.:cheers:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:think:...

Our 6' 7" (maybe 6" 8" by now) grandson Joshua "Mr Football J-Man" is 18 today.

Mrs Psalmist is over the respiratory lung illness.

Our oldest Thomas who passed away is safe in the arms of Jesus.

We are one day closer to heaven.

Amen! and Amen!